LikeAGTR34

My verry first experience/story. Good or Bad? you decide! :D

Hey Day Z players! so to start of, I am kinda new to DayZ/ArmA 2, So here is the story, hope you enjoy :D

So i was looking on the DayZ commander and i found this server with 1000+ vehicles. So i added to favorites and joined,

When i joined i wrote in the chat if someone could pick me up with a chopper and i got picked up :D

later on i didn't had a destination so we where just flying over the map and then i got kicked idk why lol

And later on i joined again and i saw 2 ospreys flying low and 1 landed and i got in the osprey and he took me the the airfield,

So when i was on the airfield I saw like 20 Jets, 3 Helli's, and Humvees!!!

And 1 person (his name was stealth idk know how to add him as a friend :D) asked if someone could pick him up. So i said, I will pick you up.

And i didn't know what aircraft to pick and i did go for a Big Russian Jet, and i was on my way to find a Helli to pick him up but I didn't had success...

So the Server was restarting and after that i got back into my jet and i flew to another airport.. But on my way to the airport i found this spot called:

Castle or something, And i Saw those 2 Ospreys! so i returned ejected and took an osprey But it didn't had much fuel so i took of and they tried to Shoot me. but i could take of without being killed. After that they traced me i wrote in the chat ''Stealth place a marker on the map and i pick you up''

So he placed a marker and i tried to land But then, the osprey came and landed and tried shooting me again so i took off, no success Picking Stealth up, so after a few minutes tracing they lost me And i went back to the airfield and tried finding a fuel tank. But no success Again! so i wrote in the chat ''You get fuel and i can pick you up'' i had like 10% fuel but i managed to get from the airfield to elektro..

So then i landed on the marker he placed on the map. But he was a couple of hundred meters away so i had like 3% fuel there,

and i tried to get to the new marker he placed on the map but, A huge fail on on my way there, *Where i landed first Someone got In* And there were like 3 people on the ground saying *CAN I GET A PICKUP?**Dude i am in front of you!* and i tried landing because i had 1% fuel and i run out of fuel and i was to high from the ground and i crashed! And when i was laying on the ground the people who where on the ground ran away and 1 player was kind enough to wait for me, and i stood up but my blood was dropping like hell! and i only could walk a few meters and i Died then i wrote ''Dead!'' then i disconnected i Was trying to be a hero and give people a ride and help them out. Thats it is how it ended, I think i Died like a HERO!(hope so :P) decide if i was a good player or Not.. would be fun if i could hear other player's opinions Thanks for reading, i just felt like i Need To Share This with you guyZ :D Greets, LikeAGTR34 *newbie*

• Like 1

It wasn't like my first experience of spawning in darkness with nothing but some flares and getting snuck up on by a zombie!

I suggest paragraphs but at least you enjoy yourself :)

It wasn't like my first experience of spawning in darkness with nothing but some flares and getting snuck up on by a zombie!

I suggest paragraphs but at least you enjoy yourself :)

Hey Thanks for stopping by means allot to me :D sorry for rubbish English I'm dutch :)
  • Like 1

Nice story man, I wish someone would've made an effort to pick me up the 2x I asked when there was a helicopter flying over me or a car crashing into a town near me lol.

Yeah, not the typical experience DayZ intended. It can be quite fun, but I do suggest playing on a vanilla server to get a good feel for surviving before you get too used to the map.

So i was looking on the DayZ commander and i found this server with 1000+ vehicles.

You lost me here.