5 replies to this topic

#1 LikeAGTR34

LikeAGTR34

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

Hey Day Z players! so to start of, I am kinda new to DayZ/ArmA 2, So here is the story, hope you enjoy :D
So i was looking on the DayZ commander and i found this server with 1000+ vehicles. So i added to favorites and joined,
When i joined i wrote in the chat if someone could pick me up with a chopper and i got picked up :D
later on i didn't had a destination so we where just flying over the map and then i got kicked idk why lol
And later on i joined again and i saw 2 ospreys flying low and 1 landed and i got in the osprey and he took me the the airfield,
So when i was on the airfield I saw like 20 Jets, 3 Helli's, and Humvees!!!
And 1 person (his name was stealth idk know how to add him as a friend :D) asked if someone could pick him up. So i said, I will pick you up.
And i didn't know what aircraft to pick and i did go for a Big Russian Jet, and i was on my way to find a Helli to pick him up but I didn't had success...
So the Server was restarting and after that i got back into my jet and i flew to another airport.. But on my way to the airport i found this spot called:
Castle or something, And i Saw those 2 Ospreys! so i returned ejected and took an osprey But it didn't had much fuel so i took of and they tried to Shoot me. but i could take of without being killed. After that they traced me i wrote in the chat ''Stealth place a marker on the map and i pick you up''
So he placed a marker and i tried to land But then, the osprey came and landed and tried shooting me again so i took off, no success Picking Stealth up, so after a few minutes tracing they lost me And i went back to the airfield and tried finding a fuel tank. But no success Again! so i wrote in the chat ''You get fuel and i can pick you up'' i had like 10% fuel but i managed to get from the airfield to elektro..
So then i landed on the marker he placed on the map. But he was a couple of hundred meters away so i had like 3% fuel there,
and i tried to get to the new marker he placed on the map but, A huge fail on on my way there, *Where i landed first Someone got In* And there were like 3 people on the ground saying *CAN I GET A PICKUP?**Dude i am in front of you!* and i tried landing because i had 1% fuel and i run out of fuel and i was to high from the ground and i crashed! And when i was laying on the ground the people who where on the ground ran away and 1 player was kind enough to wait for me, and i stood up but my blood was dropping like hell! and i only could walk a few meters and i Died then i wrote ''Dead!'' then i disconnected i Was trying to be a hero and give people a ride and help them out. Thats it is how it ended, I think i Died like a HERO!(hope so :P) decide if i was a good player or Not.. would be fun if i could hear other player's opinions Thanks for reading, i just felt like i Need To Share This with you guyZ :D Greets, LikeAGTR34 *newbie*
  • MentalMidget gave their beans

#2 Darryl Dixon

Darryl Dixon

Crossbow Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4234 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

It wasn't like my first experience of spawning in darkness with nothing but some flares and getting snuck up on by a zombie!

I suggest paragraphs but at least you enjoy yourself :)

Don't Throw stones if you have a glass house, and if you have a glass jaw don't run your mouth 

#3 LikeAGTR34

LikeAGTR34

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

It wasn't like my first experience of spawning in darkness with nothing but some flares and getting snuck up on by a zombie!

I suggest paragraphs but at least you enjoy yourself :)

Hey Thanks for stopping by means allot to me :D sorry for rubbish English I'm dutch :)
  • Dragonsire and Darryl Dixon gave their beans

#4 Mozaaik

Mozaaik

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

Nice story man, I wish someone would've made an effort to pick me up the 2x I asked when there was a helicopter flying over me or a car crashing into a town near me lol.
www.youtube.com/IAmMozaaik
www.twitter.com/Mozaaik

#5 (TMW)HerrJon

(TMW)HerrJon

TMW Head-Administrator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1141 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:37 AM

Yeah, not the typical experience DayZ intended. It can be quite fun, but I do suggest playing on a vanilla server to get a good feel for surviving before you get too used to the map.

Posted Image

#6 m.cab

m.cab

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationDunno, need a compass!

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

So i was looking on the DayZ commander and i found this server with 1000+ vehicles.

You lost me here.
Some guy about future Development: "Make it harder! I want to cry when I get killed."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jets, Hellis, Cars, DayZ, Beginner