DaBi

Battleye Kick for corrupt data #5

I got this to work by doing the following:

Change my norton settings and remove the beclient.dll from the quarantine. Then I reinstalled battleye manually on ALL instances in ALL folders. Both Arma II, Arma II OA etc etc.

After that I also reinstalled Arma II and DayZ patches. Working like a charm now. :) Thanks for all the advice here folks!

Aparently it didn't work... After playing, loging out, and then login back in, I get kicked again and have to do it all over again.

Same problem here, I restarted my machine and was able to play 1 round. Tried to get back into the game and now Corrupt Data #5 again. I've been playing this game for a month without any problems and now today this is popping up???

Are you guys using any security software (anti-virus, etc.)? If so, which one?

just tried deleting BE and reinstalling now its giving me Bas serial key given, WTF

Relaunch arma 2/ arma 2 operation arrow head through steam then try again.

I am running TrendMicro's OfficeScan (Enterprise Edition) which I have been running since the first day I started playing DayZ without issues. No other security software other than that.

I think I might have resolved the issue, didn't realize I wasn't logged into steam on this PC. I was logged in on my desktop so my laptop logged off. I relogged into steam on my laptop and it apparently has worked. So far I was able to get into the server that was booting me, I'll continue to log out and in and see if that was the issue.

I am running TrendMicro's OfficeScan (Enterprise Edition) which I have been running since the first day I started playing DayZ without issues. No other security software other than that.

Does it detect/block the BEClient.dll (or BEService.exe) in some way? If so, please put it on your exception list.

Does it detect/block the BEClient.dll (or BEService.exe) in some way? If so, please put it on your exception list.

still have people on my server getting these kicks

I've given them the info on this thread, some seem to have fixed their problems...but others are still getting kicked.

is the internet security the actual reason?

should I tell them all to focus on that for fixing this?

thanks

A little update, what I thought to be the lack of Steam login was in fact what Sable mentioned. I haven't gone through and touched the exception list yet but completely turning off Trend Micro no longer gives me the #5 error. So in my case it was Trend Micro all of a sudden not liking the BE file?

At least I can now turn the virus program back on and turn off protection for that file name.

I get this too. I haven't played in a couple months, updated all the servers, and now get this darn error. I don't have AV on my PC and have followed all the steps listed here, minus the new account from Microsoft, and yet still get the same thing. Also I only get kicked off most servers. I have been able to connect to one or 2 with out getting the big ol boot.

I was playing on a server, and it shut down (No Message Received) so I left.

I came back a few minutes later, and I got the Corrupt Data #5.

I re-installed by BE and it let me get in, but I left to go to a daytime server.

I went to join another and I got Corrupt Data again.

Anybody have a fix for this?

I run Malwarebytes (Anti Malware) and Avast!, and I've never had any problems with either.

The only things open are Skype, Six Launcher (Dayzcommander crashes my internet), DayZ, and my antiviruses.

yea, things are deff. not working well with BE and ppl's internet security

more people are suffering from this.

I excluded the .dll from my securtiy program, and it doesn't seem to affect anything ingame anymore. But norton is still blocking ALOT of stuff that the BE client is attempting to do :emptycan:

alot of weird stuff going on after this last BE update.......not only related to arma. just general security stuff :/

Edited by dizzmain

Ok I spoke too soon. I got a couple rounds in before it kicked me on the 3rd restart of the game. I have no anti-virus running period so that did not resolve the issue either. :(

The issue should be fixed in BE Client v1.195. Please let me know if you still have problems.

Hey Guys, To fix this just Run ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead through steam. Once loaded, Go to Expansions.

And make sure the expansions are in order. If the problem persist, Move the mod to the very bottom

- @(DayZ, DayZOrigins, Breaking Point, Namalask, Taviana etc etc)

- ArmA2

- ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead

- ArmA2: British Assault Force

- ArmA2: Private Military Company

- Expansions

- Beta

Edited by dotPeanuts

Hey Guys, To fix this just Run ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead through steam. Once loaded, Go to Expansions.

And make sure the expansions are in order. If the problem persist, Move the mod to the very bottom

- @(DayZ, DayZOrigins, Breaking Point, Namalask, Taviana etc etc)

- ArmA2

- ArmA2: Operation Arrowhead

- ArmA2: British Assault Force

- ArmA2: Private Military Company

- Expansions

- Beta

i can say that i have all mine listed like that and it still does not work.

Hello there

Make sure you have followed $able's advice. For those who don't know he is a Dev with Battleye.

If you have followed his points then let us know which ones in your post so we can be sure.

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

i am not currently running any anti-virus programs. have all things up to date. and verified the integrity of the game files through steam. still nothing.

I am still receiving the same problem when I fire my weapon at another player.

FaceWounds fix worked for me!

just use the BEsetup and it should work :)

thank you so much FaceWounds you made my day!

Just had the same issue, tried to download and reinstall but it made no difference. I next tried reinstalling using the one bundled with it and it seemed to help.

Might help someone, head to the operation arrowhead folder In my case for steam - X:\...\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\BEsetup and run the exe.

Hope this helps

FaceWounds fix worked for me!

just use the BEsetup and it should work :)

thank you so much FaceWounds you made my day!

worked for me as well

worked for me as well

ya it worked for me too, till i tried another server and got corrupted data #5 again and then the server i was on i rejoined and got the error there aswell where it worked the 1st time.

so no this is not fixed yet

Not sure if anyone else figured it out, but I fixed it by installing the new beta patch.