r4z0r49

Wind and ballistics system

that's my dream for my dayz sniping , actually makes it kinda hard to shoot a running target since you probably dont stand still for 2 minutes, gotta calculate the wind and distance quickly

Why revive an almost 3 month old topic?

Why revive an almost 3 month old topic?

And keep it going?

Now that we are at it...wind in the patch after next or not?

Edited by Trizzo
  • Like 1

Thats awesome and all... but what really needs to be added is a way to change the direction and speed of the clouds in accordance to the wind.... no more compass-clouds in the sky (where the clouds go from west to east)!!!

Its really hard to get good and lost in this game due to the clouds being a constant and never-failing method of being able to orient yourself.... this would also make compasses a bit more of a sought-after item.

I would want this to be in to bring sniping... bring l33t pr0 snip3rs (even though I would be a sniper :D) down a lot because snipers can't shoot as accurate as they usually do but I feel it should be very minimal for now unless we have environmental hints letting us know that the wind is settled such as blowing trees or drifting leaves which more than likely would only be possible in SA.

I would want this to be in to bring sniping... bring l33t pr0 snip3rs (even though I would be a sniper :D) down a lot because snipers can't shoot as accurate as they usually do but I feel it should be very minimal for now unless we have environmental hints letting us know that the wind is settled such as blowing trees or drifting leaves which more than likely would only be possible in SA.

Well considering the majority of the players generally walk around the map rocking in the forests 90% of the time, it would be great to hear other than just birds.. With wind and blowing leaves and trees would be an awesome improvement for this aspect of the game for sure!

Edited by SoulHunter