Sign in to follow this  
Shadow23

All New DayZ Breaking Point!

Are those infected hounds in the game?

The sounds and the fog coming at night really give me the creeps, and sometimes I do hear a different, larger sound than usual - but I never seen an actual infected hound or Nightstalker. There is supposed to be companion dogs in the mod, but they were removed. All the doghouses spawn zombies, no dogs found so far.

So a lot of the stuff they originally promised, is either taken out again or never implemented to its full extent.

Edited by Skadefroen

This mod needs more servers. With all the streamers getting all excited about it, it has gained popularity very fast and the servers are fully loaded and laggy 24/7.

If only they did not use the launcher and some of the many empty and redundant DayZ servers around could be used to setup this mod, many problems would be solved I believe. But the devs do'nt give a flying fk about all the glitches and problems connecting.

• Like 1

This mod needs more servers. With all the streamers getting all excited about it, it has gained popularity very fast and the servers are fully loaded and laggy 24/7.

If only they did not use the launcher and some of the many empty and redundant DayZ servers around could be used to setup this mod, many problems would be solved I believe. But the devs do'nt give a flying fk about all the glitches and problems connecting.

Cant be too mad at the devs, I heard it is two teenage kids who do it all. True or not, I'll leave that one for you!

You were right, Shadow23. I actually had a conversation with DeathlyRage and although not as young as you think, he is working VERY hard. Can't blame him as the mod is 3-4% done right now.

You were right, Shadow23. I actually had a conversation with DeathlyRage and although not as young as you think, he is working VERY hard. Can't blame him as the mod is 3-4% done right now.

agreed i think it is phonomenal