r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.7 Patch

Your not loading CA correct in your mod path.

start Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -ip=%ip% -port=%port% "-config=%config%\config_99702aae.cfg" "-cfg=%config%\basic.cfg" "-profiles=%config%" -name=%config% "-mod=@DayZ;@Hive;CA;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=1

• Like 3

Your not loading CA correct in your mod path.

start Expansion\beta\arma2oaserver.exe -ip=%ip% -port=%port% "-config=%config%\config_99702aae.cfg" "-cfg=%config%\basic.cfg" "-profiles=%config%" -name=%config% "-mod=@DayZ;@Hive;CA;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" -cpuCount=4 -maxMem=2047 -exThreads=1

Thanks a lot mate.

Isn't half the fun of DayZ figuring these things out rather than studying stats etc? Just get stuck in and see what you find.

Nevermind..

Edited by marko4231

was on dayz commander now not on dayz commander wtf ?

Yeah my friend just said that, really wanna play, but dont wanna install manually

If I have installed is like it says above? how do i launch the game?

If you're new and having installation issues or need help setting your game up then please browse the forums or make a post in the troubleshooting area and you will receive help. This is not the right place. Cheers.

Edited by Fraggle

Yea we tried to make the zeds a real threat but like everything you will soon learn how to balance it :-( we have added a few tricks to help you out

The problem is they don't animate properly so you cannot tell when you're going to be hit.

I can't seem to find any servers.. anywhere? is this live on steam yet?

i can't even find 1.7.7 on steam.

Edited by Sturm

Oh public hive, how I hate you so.

Had a decent session testing things out and helping a player named Japanimation, viola, hacker comes in and starts killing everybody, one by one.

*sigh*

Back to the private hive for me.

Me either. Just trying the new update and such. Didn't want to wait for my fav private hive to update.

Havent had a chance to try 1.7 yet. Your opinions on it Klesh?

Zombie's seem to take a randomly large amount of stanag rounds to the head to die.

Well that's a bit crap if true.

Any idea? When i start my server it shows: Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E'

Written the first answer but thats a little bit spanish for me. Maybe im to tired

Edited by Seelenschnitter

Loving the new and powerful zombies! :beans: :beans:

Why is no-one helping me?

When someone asks for directions, it's one thing to tell them to take a right down the road. You're, figuratively speaking, off the road in an upside down car and missing all four of your wheels when it comes to installing this manually. If you really want help, add me on Skype and I can help there, but it would take way too many posts to sort you out on a forum.

Is this version streamer friendly? Like breaking point that allows you to hide chat and name from inventory etc?