roykingtree

Character dies, becomes NPC Zombie

Do you like this idea?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• Yes
    • No

No point in acting like an asshole by pulling two lines from my entire post and throwing it out of context. Also, if you would have read my entire post you would see that it ISN'T going with your full suggestion.

The first line in your post says

the reason i said Only part of this should be introduced was explained in my entire post if you would have paid attention. You cant come back as a zombie if you get killed by a player, because you got killed. The zombies like theyve said a zillion times arent dead, just infected.

* Taken from the post you pulled those two sentences from since you didnt read them the first time*

I see I see, sorry man, was just irritated by the guy before you and I didn't take time to decipher yours. Ironically/coincidentally I did the same thing to you that the other guy did to me *facepalm*.

I see I see, sorry man, was just irritated by the guy before you and I didn't take time to decipher yours. Ironically/coincidentally I did the same thing to you that the other guy did to me *facepalm*.

all good xD

Oops! I must have misread it somewhere either someones post or a thread. Apologies. :blush:

It would be if people didn't keep digging it up again...

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

• Like 3

I actually like it. It would be a nice little nice detail and good for rp purposes. I am glad you didn't go down the line of controlling a zombie like most of these threads.

• Like 1

In real-life do you have infinite lives? No.

My suggestion just brings another angle to the infection, it tries to balance out body looting by introducing a struggle for the player. Call it whatever you want, infected, dead, zombie, you can easily just say: right BEFORE a player dies their immune system is so weak they become infected. Yes of course you would have to change the backstory for this suggestion, I know full well what my suggestion encompasses.

If they do comeback as an infected when they're near death, wouldn't they be still in critical condition... Like... Barely dragging itself on the floor with one arm ?... And how would being infected help itself from critical condition. It makes the immune system even weaker, and then provides no means to heal itself from bleeding out or anything, thus letting them die. IF you survived the worst of the infection (the beginning) drinking water that contains some of the viruses will automatically kill you?

It would be if people didn't keep digging it up again...

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Could you please tell me why you think it should be dead? What exactly do you not agree with?

something that will sadly never make it into the standalone because dean himself said

-the survivors are one of those small percentages of people that are immune to the virus-

• Like 1

something that will sadly never make it into the standalone because dean himself said

-the survivors are one of those small percentages of people that are immune to the virus-

There's always a chance that Dean could change the lore, highly unlikely but there is that chance.

I might be late, but i like the idea of becoming infected, such if infected tried to bite you, you would become infected within a few hours or mintues, maybe make a chance of becoming a inmune player, like blood types.

I know a few other mods have added this but im afraid it wont be anything we will see in the vanilla dayzmod due to the back story of the survivors as others have already explained.

since this is a alpha game the devs can change the story-line anytime before the final release, so they could make this a reality but for every new zombie there would be more server lag till the server reset then there would be just the normal zombies again