Nsane32

Where to find offical Dayz servers

as most people should know most servers in Dayz are private Hive servers are the most common leaving offical servers hard to find. Now Hive servers are good they just dont allow charcter transion from server to server. so this will be a list of all good offical server if you know of why tell me and I will add it to this list

Server List(name/ip):

173.234.43.125:2402

It quite simple to find public servers: on Gametracker.com, most official servers have "DayZ" as Server Map (and not "DayZ Chernarus" or other). This, plus the server name which follow the official syntax (DayZ - CountryCode Number ... ), will give a pretty complete list of them.

when I load up Dayz commander the only offical server I can find are ones for origins

when I load up Dayz commander the only offical server I can find are ones for origins

That doesn't make any sense, Origins doesn't exist on the official hive, only Chernarus.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

its not an offical mod? it has all the default settings in ther server name also but its in a beta testing phase still

its not an offical mod? it has all the default settings in ther server name also but its in a beta testing phase still

There are no official mods other than vanilla DayZ, lol.