florian.de.los.santos@googlemail.com

[SA] Usable Indoor Fireplaces

I think like out in the woods a log cabin with a stone fireplace should appear. Overall beans for you comrade.

I think this is a great suggestion, though it was made before in the past.

I do think the homes should also feature standard gas stoves that you could try to light.

Some would still work, while others would not.

These could be used with minimal light/smoke, but would be best for cooking and only offer a minimal boost to body heat.

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

I do think the homes should also feature standard gas stoves that you could try to light.

Some would still work, while others would not.

Yeah, you can already find those gas stoves indoors with gas tanks on the outside on many of the houses in vanilla dayz mod. I'd like the idea of making it rare to find a not empty gas tank.

I think like out in the woods a log cabin with a stone fireplace should appear. Overall beans for you comrade.

You mean a sauna? Yes, a good place to take cover  there, to be warmed and cook food. Specially for a solitary Survivor.

2a7dg1h.jpg

2dqstas.jpg

And overall i think that this is suitable suggestion for game which is focused on a survival.

• Like 2

Love the idea! Completely realistic with an already built in counter to it. By a counter I mean smoke from a chimney lighting up a building at night etc... could attract zombies, players and..... other things... :huh:

yes. love it! a shack down by a lake where you would sit with your gang and smoke the fish you've caught earlier that day... i hope there will be wine..