Right I don't have the time to be able to do a full dev blog update, however here is an update in brief
- At the moment I am following up from meetings at PAX/GDC, keeping Dean updated with development progress, keeping external artists tasked, Ivan Buchta (The Lord Mayor of Chernarus) is helping me a large amount on the design side while Dean is away.
- Our Programmers are still working on the client/server architecture, radios/VOIP and solving several bugs.
- In house art cell are working on path lods in buildings to improve zombies movement in buildings and texture passes on assests.
- External art cell, working on a couple of weapons, some more clothing items and some items.
- Our animation cell, are working through a backlog of animations we want to do.
- SenChi with the help of Ivan are going through existing towns now and making improvements through changing layouts slightly and such.
I'm sorry for the lack of communication, I've just been exceptionally busy.
See, it wasn't so hard, now was it?