r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

As much as I agreed with this, it's still not something to rant about.

Theres plenty of ways to make whichever gun or vehicle available to you, even to those on the most restrictive managed server nodes.

Please don't bitch to the very people who are helping us enjoy dayz.

We have no plans just now to unblock all items. If you wish to play DayZ with everything open install rmod or one of the other 600 mods of DayZ. Your more then welcome to create your own mod based on DayZ anytime you like.

Thanks

I'm making an intelligent suggestion. There is literally no reason for them to block anything. None...Yet they do it. I don't mean to be disrespectful, i love the game, but it has its flaws, which is understandable. However if game developers are incapable of fixing something that is very important, and, as far as i know --- would be very easy, then that's just pathetic.

Game developers are supposed to make it simple for their clients so there happy, not force them to do a workaround, and inconvenience the server host, and all the players on it by telling us to install rmod, other mods. -- Or make our own mods lol, please. That's like me giving customer feedback on a toothbrush and the response being "You can always make your own toothbrush".

When game developers refuse to make additions that are not harmful in any aspect, and unlimit freedom for clients. They aren't good developers.

Edited by unkinhead

^Aren't you the guy that tried to use our forums to advertise your services to install scripts for people on their servers for money? Preaching to the devs that work for free whilst you try and make money from a free mod seems a bit rich. It also makes me question your motives for not wanting things that aren't needed in the mod banned, because installing these scripts of now "banned" things for people that don't know how to do so is how you (attempt to) try and make money.

In case I'm not being clear enough: I'm suggesting that your motives behind your complaints might not be as clear cut as it seems.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

how come when i opt into beta 1.7.6 on steam wait till it updates then try to run the beta version of the game it says theres no .exe file to open.. but when i try to run 1.62 dayz it opens fine.. then doesnt allow me to join a dayz game?

Topic ladies n Gents....... Stay on it!

Back-seat moderating ladies n Gents....... Don't do it!

And why did you quote something 3 months ago?

We should seriously lock old threads like this. Fools people into thinking there's a new announcement

• Like 2

I was a mod back when that was posted..... but a prime example of straying off topic none the less....

• Like 4

And why did you quote something 3 months ago?

We should seriously lock old threads like this. Fools people into thinking there's a new announcement

Agreed, locked.

And just to clarify, Derpy wasn't back-seat moderating when that post was made for he was indeed a moderator so was more than entitled to ask peeps to stay on topic.

• Like 2