Skat3rat

Toilet Paper?

So I was rolling with some guys on the Private Hive I play on and one of our guys found Toilet Paper. What is the purpose of it? Sorry if this question has already been asked but I couldn't find anything on it.

• Like 2

So I was rolling with some guys on the Private Hive I play on and one of our guys found Toilet Paper. What is the purpose of it? Sorry if this question has already been asked but I couldn't find anything on it.

Wiping your butt.

• Like 5

nose blowing? spillages? Fuses?

TBH I actually don't know, but it'll be something practical.

LoK

It's just junk loot (same with the razer) so we don't just have tin cans lying around everywhere. They don't do anything.

• Like 1

It's just junk loot (same with the razer) so we don't just have tin cans lying around everywhere. They don't do anything.

yet

Pfft, can't believe all these crazies in here giving you false information, that's okay though, not many people know what it is for. What you use it for, is when you find someones base in the woods, you toss a couple rolls through the trees, being careful not to get them stuck. Unroll a few rolls over their tents. And finally, take a #2, wipe your rear, un-fluff his pillow, and stuff it with a few of them babies. B)

#trollinthembambis

• Like 5

I've found uses for a few of the items.

I'm going to stockpile Toilet paper and throw it all over the admins camp.

• Like 6

maybe we can use it with an empty botlle and some gas to built an molotow??? ;)

• Like 1

odd how loo paper has survived. Perhaps Eastern Block toilet roll is almost as tough as IZAL

• Like 4

Its probably an easter egg that the devs put in the game. Theyre probably just showing off some of the useable items that will be in the SA... I think theyre telling us that SA,s release is close.

• Like 1

Adding the need to poop would be epic. If you ignore it and don't find an outhouse/bathroom, you crap your pants and attract the zedz with your smell!

• Like 1

yet

You do realise you are now going to start a whole new conspiracy thread ... and people are going to want Toilet Paper with little Dolphins on it in all the colours of the rainbow.

Now you gone and done it. :D

• Like 1

I plan on doing this to the ATC at the NEAF

toiletpaperlg_zps01d6eec3.jpg

Edited by Mr Nasty
  • Like 5

You do realise you are now going to start a whole new conspiracy thread ... and people are going to want Toilet Paper with little Dolphins on it in all the colours of the rainbow.

Now you gone and done it. :D

Don't put ideas like that out there!....

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Once the roll is finished we can colour it black with a sharpie and tape in on the ends of our cap-guns. :D

I haven't seen them yet. Are you able to throw it?

Soon, my precious.... soooon. *evil laugh*

• Like 4