r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6 Update

but is this gonna be wait 2 months till its released update??? last ones changelog was released in November, then update was not until late december/january...

but is this gonna be wait 2 months till its released update??? last ones changelog was released in November, then update was not until late december/january...

Go get it.

Look front page of this Topic.

R4Z0R49 has killed this mod. People want updates to fix core issues and he adds crap like "(Soda) R4Z0R soda (R4Z0R)"

This mod was great and I have been a loyal player since the beginning and helped develop private hives, but for me the mod is now dead. I said goodbye to my servers last night and I doubt I will be hosting any again for a long time until this mess is fixed. Your players all feel the same. Just ask all my hundreds of regulars that quit dayz to play wastelands and sutff....

Boo-freaking-hoo... Learn to read. The new models and textures were done by Joe and me, not razor.

To whoever asked: Yes, Machete can be toolbelted, but it can't chop trees ;) Sadly no new anims. If anyone can show us how to do them nicely, feel free to help.

Edited by Elvaron

The hell is with all the food..? Why not focus on the core project instead of adding useless features like that?

• Like 4

The hell is with all the food..? Why not focus on the core project instead of adding useless features like that?

Read the change log please.

* [NEW] - Zed attraction, this will draw zeds to loiter closer to players over time.

Can someone plz explain this to me? My english isn't good enough to get the meaning of this. =)

Does it mean that zeds will be attracted by near but undetected players over time, or what?

great work btw, quivers!!! =)

"Added new anti-teleport". Thats it, at last mod is going to be fine and enjoyable...

Can someone plz explain this to me? My english isn't good enough to get the meaning of this. =)

Does it mean that zeds will be attracted by near but undetected players over time, or what?

great work btw, quivers!!! =)

In essence, you'll find zombies outside of towns now, too.

Everytime you eat you get kicked for script restriction 20 / Alot of people are now getting kicked for CreateVehicle Restriction 1

A step in the WRONG direction for this mod.

1st: The new inventory being flooded with new foods that make absolutely no sense what-so-ever. I'm sure someone wasted their time working on this instead of something that could help gameplay or stability.

2nd: New Battleye Updates never came out with the patch. So now 50% of the people who are in my server get kicked every damn time they eat one of your new lame foods. What the hell guys...

3rd: Listen to your community, and play the game maybe once in a while. You'd notice there are hundreds of things to fix other than the amount of foods, crossbow ammo, and refilled ammo glitch when you RELOG, and the lack of melee weapons.

Other than that, thanks for all the hard work (even for the wrong reasons in some ways)... We need these battleye updates though for private hives please. ScriptRescriction #20 is effecting every single player on DayZ.

Edited by uniqueLOL
  • Like 11

People want updates to fix core issues

I'm sorry, is fixing the hatchet reload not a core issue?

Or Zeds hitting randomly within 3 metres?

Or a crossbow that needs a quiver?

Or fixing the zeds pathfinding?

Or fixing the infinite ammo glitches?

The list goes on. R4Z0R didn't even make those models, those were an effort on the part of the community as a bit of a tribute to the forum team and devs for their work. The amount of work the team is putting into this is astounding, even considering that it is currently playing second fiddle to the SA.

• Like 16

Hmm, good work on all the food variations but it could have waited IMO.

Are Zs still going to be able to hit through walls?

Will Zs still be able to hit you in a heli despite being stood at the rotor blade limits (ie 20+ foot away from the heli body)?

I'm sorry, is fixing the hatchet reload not a core issue?

Or Zeds hitting randomly within 3 metres?

Or a crossbow that needs a quiver?

Or fixing the zeds pathfinding?

Or fixing the infinite ammo glitches?

The list goes on. R4Z0R didn't even make those models, those were an effort on the part of the community as a bit of a tribute to the forum team and devs for their work. The amount of work the team is putting into this is astounding, even considering that it is currently playing second fiddle to the SA.

Fuck yea!

everybody be cool

THE INTRODUCED FOODS ARE A COMMUNITY EFFORT

http://dayzmod.com/f...ies-215-update/

edit (may be sarcastic/ironic/cynic):

How I hate this community, they always waste their time on the wrong things instead of improving gameplay and stability!

Yeah shame on you COMMUNITY, you nasty!

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 12

Awesome updates. New meele weapon, new foods. I didnt got some thing. So there's beer in dayz now? And you can now make yourself some arrows for crossbow?

Edited by Kaspa

Yep, those guys who whine about not fixing core issues just don't read. The real noticeable one is the zed hearing (Running on roads), I'm hoping that's fixed now. I haven't played the new patch, but we'll see.

While I agree we could have done without the new food/drink variations; the releases seem like they are picking up. I think a lot of people choose not to grasp the idea of a community-run mod. Just because they've added something you might not like, doesn't mean that they "wasted their time". There are multiple people, each with a different skill set, working on this now. They contribute what they can, and they do it for free.

• Like 4

everybody be cool

THE INTRODUCED FOODS ARE A COMMUNITY EFFORT

http://dayzmod.com/f...ies-215-update/

Exactly. Razor hasn't been sitting there texturing tins when he could focus on other efforts.

This reminds me of when Rocket used to release updates, every time there was tears and people saying he'd ruined it. The moral of the story is that you can't please everyone.

• Like 11

Very happy with this update, VIVA VARIETY! More foods and drinks adds character to the game. Also crossbow might be viable now, I really liked that weapon but the cons super outweighed the pros.

• Like 1

[NEW] Stuff

WHY U R4Z0R ADD ONLY FOODZ!!!11 YOU DONT KNO ANYTHIN BOUT DA GAME!!1 YOU RUINED THE MOD!

Seriously this changelog looks lovely just like the 1.7.5.
Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1