smKes

Dayz Sahrani initial test release of v0.2 is out, join the fun!

The server had some updates v021 is out now!

How did you make the screenshots in th e post?

Great post, and an oustanding island credit to the hard working dev'z, not forgetting the dayzhorror.com staff great job guys

No also we don't use whitelist it's open to the public!

This map continues to run smooth with great admin support!

Everyone jump on!

Thanks allot! its working great!

Cmon Guys, Get a Official Signed Release out and ill see what i can do about getting it on DayZCommander :)

Cmon Guys, Get a Official Signed Release out and ill see what i can do about getting it on DayZCommander :)

Our goals are big, and we want to ensure that we don't launch it when it's not ready for prime time. When you see the list of features that the full release will have, you WILL understand why we're doing it this way.

We REALLY want to get it out there but it has to be done RIGHT.

There are going to be A LOT of surprises in our next public client update which we will be finalizing our goals for beginning of this week and shooting for a fully tested public client release in about one month.... and this will NOT be the final version.

After that there should be ONE more closed test server update with a public client release. THEN we will finalize our public server package and release it to server hosts/admins and start pushing for DayZCommander listing...

Frankly I would like to be approached by all 3 installers prior to launching. In an ideal world I'd like to see a DayZDB loot map up and ready to launch ALL on the same day... If not we have contingency plans to ensure on launch users have a usable web map, and a simple install method.

• Like 1

DayZ Sahrani #1 (0.2 Alpha - 101480) - IP: 46.4.31.87:2402

It runs smooth and great support from admins! everyone get on now!

Frankly I would like to be approached by all 3 installers prior to launching. In an ideal world I'd like to see a DayZDB loot map up and ready to launch ALL on the same day... If not we have contingency plans to ensure on launch users have a usable web map, and a simple install method.

Please dont get it on DayZDB........ Loot maps are one of the many things that RUIN the game completely and make people not want to play it anymore.... it breaks immersion to a point of not wanting to play anymore.

P.S. It doesnt take that long to make a DayZ Map ;)

I don't get your point on DayZDB. 1 Anyone who's ever played one game knows what buildings to look for on a map for high/medium/low yield of any various type, generally hospitals and gas stations are already marked on the map, and it lets you not alt tab out...

The ONLY thing I think that makes it kind of weak is the vehicle spawn points but believe me that WON'T be a problem for us. there will be no point/will impossible to put the vehicles on there for our "map".

And we're not making just another "DayZ Map" we have LOTs of plans for mechanics, features, content, that no one has done before and lots that we have a new take on... so it's not just porting the map... that's done. We want to build something memorable that people will be shocked and surprised by more often than they expect.

We are also a 5 man team at this stage, so HOP IN if you want to hurry things along!

Casting call will likely be put out officially on all the forums next week... We need 3d Modelers, texture folks, graphic artists, coders, and wouldn't mind a video/media focused member...

Right now we are finalizing the list of things to make it in for the next big update. And believe me we WON'T have time to do everything we want for the next release. Much less actually get everything we want done for the official release done any quicker than that without a LOT of additions to the team.

Had a lot of fun last night! Oh, and don't forget the last Xm8(M8) class name = "m8_holo_sd" :D

Edited by Purplish

I have downloaded the map using the installer, once it had finished downloading nothing happens? Cannot find the folder either and all I get from the installer is you currently have the latest version of sahrani installled?

Silly me ignore that above, now when I find a server it tells me that I am missing some content called deleted.oac_core

Edited by Lid

I have downloaded the map using the installer, once it had finished downloading nothing happens? Cannot find the folder either and all I get from the installer is you currently have the latest version of sahrani installled?

Once it is done installing you should be able to play overriding dayz in dayzcommander :)

We have a new installer comming soon, which will make your life much more easy ;)

Put this in Additional launch parameters in dayzcommander, should work.

"-mod=@DayZ_Sahrani"

now i get an error everytime I koin a server saying im running the incorrect verison

now i get an error everytime I koin a server saying im running the incorrect verison

disable @DayZ, only run @DayZ_Sahrani in expansions

since I manually installed ver 0.21 I cant see which version I have in dayzcommander and when I click a server I only get to the lobby and then get kicked out without any message popping up.

Tried to disable @Dayz in expansions, but it wont let me click anything...I also see @dayz_sahrani there too.