Sign in to follow this  
unkillable94

The 8th Infantry Division's first ever Squad Survival Challenge!

Well it was certainly fun everyone! I'm looking forward to the next one. A little bit of advice though for future events would obviously be better organization. It took forever to get everyone set up (no thanks to those RSA fucks who just killed everyone). But on top of that I would like to see a couple more squads as well, Chernarus is to small of a map for the 20 people we had roaming around. Also, I like that we didn't have boundaries and you allowed us all to gear up like we normally would, but I think after each hour (or whatever time limit you set) you should restrict certain parts of the map. Like after the first hour restrict access to all cities south of Nadezhdino, and keep moving further north with the more time that passes to help force more combat and less camping. Also, I think if you are going to keep the KOTH idea, you should announce to the server when a group is holding the hill, and have a countdown of say 30 minutes until they win from holding the hill. That will also force people to move around and keep the game from actually going on for 6 hours.

Anyway, these are just my thoughts, go ahead and sign us up for the next one as well, we want to kill everyone AND win next time!

Well played everyone it was amazing fun. Thank you to the 8th Infantry Division for running the event even with the delays and douchery that occurred. Would love to play again.

Congratulations to our winners MsN who came back in the end for an incredible last kill with nothing more than a Lee Enfield. Congratulations also to our runners up STF from the Reddit Rescue Force, everyone put up a hell of a fight and we can't wait for next week's match.

• Like 1

Well done everyone and Thank you 8th Infantry for hosting, it was a bit of a rough start but it came good and it was enjoyable aside from the shameful performance put on by CMC, hopefully we get another chance in the future to redeem ourselves.

Cheers

-CMC Rogie