5 replies to this topic

#1 KillSmith

KillSmith

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

I've been messing around with creating my own zombie maps in the ARMA 2 map editor, apparently you can do that when you have the DAYZ mod by selecting it in the expansions section. Anyways, I've had problems making zombies attack me, they won't. They sit there. I've tried doing the trigger where i set the activation and deactivation setFriend code as well as grouping the zombie to an enemy... None of these work, so if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would appreciate it.

#2 *Exile* Sami

*Exile* Sami

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Well when your map editing, shouldn't and wouldn't you want to be left in peace? xD I would find it rather annoying to be constantly attacked. And sadly i do not know a fix.

I love Everyone

#3 Tex Willer

Tex Willer

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationЭлектрозаводск

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:24 AM

Try putting a unit of every faction (Civilian, Blufor, Opfor and independent) and set their probability of presence to 0%.

#4 colekern

colekern

One of the good guys.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2987 posts
  • LocationNovy Sobor

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

I've been messing around with creating my own zombie maps in the ARMA 2 map editor, apparently you can do that when you have the DAYZ mod by selecting it in the expansions section. Anyways, I've had problems making zombies attack me, they won't. They sit there. I've tried doing the trigger where i set the activation and deactivation setFriend code as well as grouping the zombie to an enemy... None of these work, so if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I would appreciate it.

The zombies run on a custom script. You need the DayZ mission file to make the zombies work right.

c9tw61v.png

Need help with anything? Send me a PM.

#5 KillSmith

KillSmith

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

The zombies run on a custom script. You need the DayZ mission file to make the zombies work right.

So, before I go google searching, may i ask what that is and how it is obtained?

#6 colekern

colekern

One of the good guys.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2987 posts
  • LocationNovy Sobor

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

So, before I go google searching, may i ask what that is and how it is obtained?

http://www.silentspy...sion-generator/

The mission is basically what makes DayZ actually work. I found this link on the official 1.7.5.1 DayZ forums update page.

Edited by colekern, 14 February 2013 - 09:46 PM.

c9tw61v.png

Need help with anything? Send me a PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: arma, dayz, map, editing