rjmayo@bu.edu

Help stopping kick for Script Restriction #85

I have a server with DayZ Chernarus on it, rmod is not enabled. If I place an apache for spawn or another armored car/jeep thing with mounted turret, they spawn, and can be driven fine but if the gun is used the player is kicked for Script Restriction #85. I looked at the 85th line in the scripts.txt file in battleye, and changed it from the value of 5 to 1, but they are still getting kicked. I think enabling rmod may fix this, but I don't want players to have to install rmod for my server, is there a way around this? I've played on non rmod servers with working apaches.

Realized I was changing the wrong line in the scripts.txt i got the right one and its not kicking but the gun shoots now, but no projectile comes out :/ any help :/

Guest Dwarden

#85 is most likely setWeaponReloadingTime (if you use my latest BE filters) ...

i would need to see your scripts.log portion with that complete kick entry to be sure

Realized I was changing the wrong line in the scripts.txt i got the right one and its not kicking but the gun shoots now, but no projectile comes out :/ any help :/

which one was it ? I've been trying to find which exact line it is.

How on earth did you get those vehicles to spawn withour rmod? I've been trying all sorts to get certain vehicles to spawn on my servers and they never spawn as theyre banned vehicles, even though i removed their entries in the config.cpp of the dayz_anim.pbo

please advise... :D

If you have dayz.st as a provider most of these vehicles can be spawned in custom with the id code