Sign in to follow this  
dr mailman

Something went wrong disconnect and try again.

Alright, this is my first post in troubleshoot every other problem ive had with dayz (the list is longer then my arm) ive been able to solve by looking through the forums googling it and trial and error. Now i get the error "something went wrong disconnect and try again" Its happened to me twice now, it happened earlier today and i was able to leave it for a bit and it eventually fixed it self and i was able to play, It started happening again a hour ago and it still does this.

This problem only occurred when i installed 1.7.5.1 I assumed at first it might be with that server by itself but it does it with every hive server i try to join. But im able to join private servers no problem, i wanted to know if anyone else got this issue and is there anyway to fix it.

Alright, this is my first post in troubleshoot every other problem ive had with dayz (the list is longer then my arm) ive been able to solve by looking through the forums googling it and trial and error. Now i get the error "something went wrong disconnect and try again" Its happened to me twice now, it happened earlier today and i was able to leave it for a bit and it eventually fixed it self and i was able to play, It started happening again a hour ago and it still does this.

This problem only occurred when i installed 1.7.5.1 I assumed at first it might be with that server by itself but it does it with every hive server i try to join. But im able to join private servers no problem, i wanted to know if anyone else got this issue and is there anyway to fix it.

Same here bro. I cant know what is the problem :/

Edited by ZhioNn

What an incredibly lame problem. Reinstalling didn't fix, so thanks for that big waste of time. I was playing fine just the other day, and I haven't changed anything since then, so....

Same here, I've tried to verify cache in steam, reinstall. It either joins the server and but i can not loot, or it says something went wrong, disconnect and try again. (I've pulled all the updates for windows 8 64bit, installed arma with steam, and dayz and beta with dayzcommander)

I've had this problem since 1.7.6.1, but only on some servers. to fix it i usually just pick a server with a high population, since logic dictates that where's people playing, shit is working just fine. It's not a problem that any of us could solve, it's a serverside problem that only admins and hosts can fix.