joeyslucky22

[3D model] Different Food Qualities (3/29 Update)

I'll gladly swap you my mixed fruits, rage!

Everyone knows I'm all about manly meat...

I imagined you as a cereal, OrloKrunch.

• Like 1

Nice OP, one little criticism tho, you might have gone overboard with the polygons on those cylinders. Fun KSP reference tho.

A polycount on those would be nice.

Other than that, looks fantastic.

Heck, I'll pitch in and throw in some meat models if I find the time (if you dont mind other people adding to your thread) - should update ZBrush anyways :D

Edited by Elvaron

I am getting jealous now, I would love to see my name immortalised, I'd even be toilet roll.

Great work, keep doing them, and I hope rocket see's these into the SA.

Edited by Michaelvoodoo25

Amazing job...the idea of using community and forum related background for the brands is brilliant :) Would love to see some russian touch added ..not much just a few words added here and there...

Mixed Fruit

фруктовый салат

PS: my russian sucks...just to show what I mean :P

Transliterating every word on each can into Cyrillic could be fun - still English but looks like Russian. Our own forum private joke.

• Like 1

I know your focus is food items in the moment but it would be extremely cool if you model a box of ammunition and called it "The Vindicator". To Vindicate means to get revenge or to avenge something. I feel it would be a suitable name for a company that makes bullets.

Just sayin'

I know your focus is food items in the moment but it would be extremely cool if you model a box of ammunition and called it "The Vindicator". To Vindicate means to get revenge or to avenge something. I feel it would be a suitable name for a company that makes bullets.

Just sayin'

If you get your ammo box I want 'Papa Ingasmeeg's Rootin' Tootin' Energy Mix' which would increase running speed but make you thirstier quicker. :P

If you get your ammo box I want 'Papa Ingasmeeg's Rootin' Tootin' Energy Mix' which would increase running speed but make you thirstier quicker. :P

If we are lucky! Our wishes may be granted.

Please please please joe... We are BEGGING you.

i demand my crimean sparkling wine. i'll pay 3 shillings beforehand and another 7 when it is done.

• Like 1

Oh I see, like that is it? No sula soup! <_< *sniff*

• Like 1

Still, i think Muffin's would be a better product for me, you know like a rarity, sealed bag of 4 muffins that if not eaten after you open them they begin to deteriorate meaning the longer you leave them after opening the more ill you will become after consuming them.

Derpy Hooves world famous Triple Chocolate Muffins

"Mmmmm..... Muffins...."

Just sayin'

Would make a great name for a Flame thrower.

• Like 1

Would make a great name for a Flame thrower.

i have a burning desire use the "vindicator" now. All the other amazing models are only fuel for my fire.

Really good idea to show condition on the food as you do. Really hoping Rocket has a look at this. The models are superb.

Since the rust is technically unrealistic (even though it really does portray the idea you're going for,) maybe the food can have a description when you examine it in your inventory. Could have different descriptions (smell, taste, appearance, randomly generated expiration date) written up when examining in accordance to condition.

• Like 2