Sign in to follow this  
maxeee9

addon CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' requires addon 'CA_Air_E_MQ9PredatorB'

Hey guys,

everytime I want to log in to a server I get this message:addon CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' requires addon 'CA_Air_E_MQ9PredatorB'

and the game doesn't start properly.

Anyone got a fix for this?

Edited by maxeee9

what versions of the game do you have steam/retail/download arma2 and oa versions and what are you launching the game with

I have the newest version. I bought the game through steam ( but I will use another serial) and launch it with six updater, but with dayzcommander it's the same actually.

I gave this serial a friend of mine a few months ago and now I bought another serial for myself, because I want to ply dayz again.

the above error means that you either have a corrupted file or the game is launching wrong check to make sure the path to both arma2 and arma 2 oa are correct in pws or dzc and try launching the game again if that dont work you will have to start steam in admin mode and validate the file this will remove said key from the registry tho and you have to start both games to the main menus this will put your steam one back in then exit steam and put your new key in you can export the current key from the registry first and merge it back in after or use what ever program you used to change the key the first time.

• Like 1

Thank you! Seems that the path auf arma 2 OA was wrong, but the arma 2 path correct :D

• Like 1

have you updated arma2 to version 1.11 and arma 2 oa to version 1.62 and then the beta after that or just installed them and then the beta