raryin

DayZ Standalone Suggestions

Must say two things.

1 - camo netting for vehicles and small player built structures. would be awesome.

2 - things being locked such as vehicles, doors, gates etc.. maybe keys are craftable. make a spare set and hide them somewhere for a friend, or in case you loose your set of keys. but to counter this, the ability to learn how to pick locks.

my 2 cents on it

I'd be extremely happy to see a "fk damage". When you show your enemy middle finger, he'll take damage like in this video at 19-th minute.

Edited by sneakyjoe

1.I'd like to be able to build a small tracked robot vehicle with a camera like the ones the bomb squads use

2. jetskis +/or canoes

3.most of all I'd like a proper river with a waterfall somewhere

4. where are the rats? Zombie apocalypse would have been overrun by them

5. there would be skeletons and/or decomposing bodies in some of the houses

I didn't find an aswer to my question so ... any news about removable weapon attachments ? It would be so nice to have it as the gameplay has changed with 1.8.2 I feel that we only need this and a few more building options.

Keep the work and congratulations for doing this incredible mod. :)

I'd really like to see some military goggles, like the kinds that you see on top of military helmets a lot, they would match really nicely and all that there is right now are just sun glasses so, it would be different 

Buzzards/Vultures??

I was thinking of how amazing it would be if buzzards or vultures circled over none zombie kills. This could include hunting and killing of other players. This could help both the players who are the hunters and the hunted. The birds would fly so high up they don't clip with any structure and wouldn't even need the best art. Just seeing them in the sky would be a cool feeling. It could be a relatively easy/cheap addition that would interesting to see play out. 

--TDaniel

P.S. Long time player and have loved the game every step of the way. 

Thank you :]

Original Post was  "Posted 11 January 2013"  kinda old dont you think 

• Like 1