Sign in to follow this  
michcrot

Do you have to have ARMA II: Combined Operations?

To play the mod Dayz do i need to get both ArmA 2 and ArmA2: Combined Operations, or can i just have ArnA2???

You can use ArmA 2: Free and Operation Arrowhead if you want to save money, but you'll have lower resolution textures and lower sound quality in-game.

You can use ArmA 2: Free and Operation Arrowhead if you want to save money, but you'll have lower resolution textures and lower sound quality in-game.

This, i used free arma 2 when i first time tried the game, i liked it alot so i bought arma 2 for better textures :)

and if you buy the pmc and baf dlc you get even better textures

Yeah, I picked up the BAF DLC in the Steam sale for the higher res textures. Looks great!

What models come with the PMC DLC out of interest?

Yeah, buy ArmA II: CO and you can buy ArmA II: Reinforcements over it for a better gameplay. I did this and didn't regret.

Everything you need to know about DayZ Mod can be found here...

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10051-index-of-helpful-threads/#entry104583

For the question in hand, read this.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1808-guide-installation-guide-steam-retail-mixed-beta-common-errors/#entry18541

Read the Stickies, use the Search Function.

Make my DayZ.

Yeah, I picked up the BAF DLC in the Steam sale for the higher res textures. Looks great!

What models come with the PMC DLC out of interest?

Pretty sure the normal survivor skin and hero skin.