rocket

A not-announcement announcement for the forums!

if you are not pleased...complain to Sergej Titov the guy who has burnt an entire new business model (minecraft model) of game developing....

Indeed, you gotta give him credit for the experience he has as a con artist. Not only did he managed to get a free ride on an awesome concept and cash in on it but he also left a trail of shit behind him destroying the path for all other legit games. Sadly this whole Warz bullshit will and have caused delays for Dayz, I mean Rocket can't possibly release the game with pretty much the same gameplay as the mod (which was the plan from the beginning) and call it a "foundation release". Mr. Cuntov have already contaminated the entire term and the way to do business so I wouldn't be surprised if we get Dayz SA in 2-3 months (atleast) instead of an earlier release, and frankly that would be the right move at this point.

Rocket you have the community behind you! Take your time and make this right even if most of us want the game asap I think the best thing in the long run is a slightly more polished product at release. Oh and thanks for the update, I hope you managed to get some rest during the holidays :).

• Like 4

Hahaha you cant actually quote me on it so you are going to stomp your feet on the ground and insist i am demanding something? Get over it and your fanatic fan attitude, I am not pleased with how Rocket is dealing with these things and have just as much right to show it as you have a right to chant "Rocket is my savior, i must worship the ground he walks on"

Definition of "demand":

"An insistent and peremptory request, made as if by right."

That describes practically everything you've said. I don't need to quote you.

• Like 3

What we will get will be an alpha version of the game, if you seriously expect little or no bugs then you will be dissappointed, no matter the development time. Hell some AAA titles are nigh unplayable at their actual release and you expect a bug free alpha? From Bohemia at that? And in my opinion its the lack of people who question everything and overabundance of fanboys that is ruining the gaming industry.

@RooBurger you dont need to quote me because you have nothing to quote. I never demanded anything. But i was expecting what was actually offered by Rocket himself. Instead we got updates of how he was feeling.

Do you ever get that feeling of Deja vu? Because i am pretty sure we have had this same argument many, many times. Can we please get over this hurdle?

Do you ever get that feeling of Deja vu? Because i am pretty sure we have had this same argument many, many times........eh?

Do you ever get that feeling of Deja vu? Because i am pretty sure.......what the ?

Do you ever get that feeling of......i think you get the point!

• Like 10

I'll just dampen the Flames.

What is said is all the information you are getting until the next update from the Dev's.

Locked.

• Like 10