lvg

[GUIDE - STEAM] To those spawning invisible / No Debug + Errors / Beta Update

Yeah, when I start the game through steam it gives me a pop up and I always select combined operations, then it gives me that.

YES! I finally found out what the problem was!

A few things that I learned the hard way:

1. Install the Beta before the DayZ mod. If you don't, then it won't work, and you'll have to restart the install.

2. Also make sure that the version on the ArmA2OA.exe is the most recent one. Otherwise, it will give you a Direct3D error.

Its not working for me.... i followed all the steps and it still comes up with this message: [attachment=1758]

Please help i really need to play this game again soon.

Its not working for me.... i followed all the steps and it still comes up with this message:

Weird, his steps solved that problem for me. Are you using the latest beta?

Is there a way to make it work in the retail version of Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA?

Already tried as a non-steam game but that didn't work also swapped the exe files, still getting the same error

thanks

Its not working for me.... i followed all the steps and it still comes up with this message:

Then you're Beta isn't installed correctly I.E the file hasn't been replaced with the patch, or you haven't entered the launch options.

I've done all this and I still get kicked due to BattlEye not responding. How do I fix this?

EDIT : Fixed the config/bin issue' date=' now just keep getting kicked by BattlEye.

[/quote']

Try rightclicking ARMA 2 : OA on steam and reinstall battleye optiom

Tried it, nothing happened, so I downloaded the .dll from the website and replace the old one, but I still get this problem.

After i followed all the steps, when i launch combined operations it crashes to desktop when i get to the main menu

I've done all this and I still get kicked due to BattlEye not responding. How do I fix this?

EDIT : Fixed the config/bin issue' date=' now just keep getting kicked by BattlEye.

[/quote']

Try rightclicking ARMA 2 : OA on steam and reinstall battleye optiom

Tried it, nothing happened, so I downloaded the .dll from the website and replace the old one, but I still get this problem.

What's the kick message?

does this work with beta 94444?

Yes works with any beta.

After i followed all the steps' date=' when i launch combined operations it crashes to desktop when i get to the main menu

[/quote']

What's the crash message.

Hola, I had originally made a detailed thread about having trouble with following this guide but no one has managed to answer my post with any suggestions of any kind, so I hope you don't mind if I link you to my issues with this guide right here.

Any pointers/tips/hints/suggestions would be great!