kleutscher

Editor Tutorial, How to make your own DayZ Cinematics/Machinimas.

i got loads of requests if i could make a tutorial/behind the scenes how to make your own cinematics in Arma2/DayZ editor.

so i made one:)

Update:

Animations tutorial:

Edited by kleutscher
  • Like 20

Very nice, I'm sure this will help alot of players who want to do intros or movies for their channels, thanks for the share.

No problem guys:) its just the basics to get you guys started.

The rest is really a lot of google work, loads of arma2 editor tutorials are there to be found on the internet.

The hardest part is always learning the basics, As long you dont understand that its can be pretty difficult, I hope i helped some people with this tutorial.

made an new tutorial about animations. updated opening post.

Awesome tutorials thanks for uploading, I have wanted to try out cinematics in the editor for a while but it can be a pain just deciding where to start from.

Do you have a tutorial on how to get my movie done quicker? Lol

thanks guys!

@lickaholic indeed the its always difficult to find a good start. when you get the basics then the rest is really easy. there are so many scripts and tutorials floating on the internet, but they are difficult to understand when you dont know the basics.

Do you have a tutorial on how to get my movie done quicker? Lol

Haha :) no skype calls till you finished ;-)

Where can i set the hero or Bandit skin? I also want to use Epoch skins, but where can i find them?

This was very helpful, I have one question at the most though about editing. In "DayZ Origin Story" the zombies were eating a dead solider. What script or edit was used or done? Thanks! :D  :beans: