Jaegerpyro

Banned for no reason

I just came back to playing DayZ after 5month brake or something like that... when i try to join any server it says

Battleye: Admin Ban : w4d9b2182 0x0f44d938

Hello there

Read all the appropriate stickies and check the info at the BE site.

There's 2 main reasons for a GB.

1. you or someone using your PC scripted

2. you or someone using your PC downloaded a key stealer disguised as another program (a DAYZ optimiser for example)

If it's a non legit ban BE will overturn it. But those are rare.

rgds

LoK

EDIT: I actually used my eyes and brain this time and notice you didn't state it was a Global Ban.

If it's an admin ban you'll need to post the server here for the admin to notice or contact em directly.

On the other hand....

l

Edited by orlok

Your on the shared community banlist, which is no longer being maintained (hasn't been since August), as such you will need to appeal to individual server admins if they are using this list on their servers.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73844-community-banlist/

Edited by smasht_AU

It seems im banned from every possible server there is online... I've been trying to join over 20 servers right now and same message comes in each server.

So it's pretty unwise to start listing the servers here cause the are so many. Every private server, every Public server.....

GUID : 5cbb3fdee3083d05d4657468b79d1960

Servers i'd like to get unbanned from:

- Thelaughingmans private hive

- DayZ DE 1337

- UK431 noobs playground

- DayZ Finnsnes, Norway

- UK342

- AWA private hive

Edited by Jaegerpyro

Hello there

It might be an idea to search the forums and see if the SA's are reg'ed here and if so send em a PM as the likely hood of them checking each "banned for no reason" thread is small.

Rgds

LoK

Your on the shared community banlist, which is no longer being maintained (hasn't been since August), as such you will need to appeal to individual server admins if they are using this list on their servers.

http://dayzmod.com/f...munity-banlist/

Is this normal? For server-runners to use banlist that are months-old, never to be updated again? No surprise I see a number of server-runners/admins asking where to find basic-controls :o

How to remedy?

I am the server administrator of DayZ Finnsnes, and I have not banned you personally. You must have been banned by BattlEye.

Edit: I should say that my server does not use the outdated community ban list.

Edited by Zarunil

I have your GUID, but comment that goes along is "TLM DayZ Anti-Hax (DayZ Community Banlist)"

You should contact TheLaughingMan, maybe he will give you some clues.