rocket

Build 1.7.1 Rolling Update

Holy shit Rocket, thank you for this update. I want to die to see just how cruel starting out can be, but I have some good gear so I suppose I can put death off for a while.

Well' date=' course not. The Alpha stage isn't when you add, remove and mess around with things to see if they're fun.

[/quote']

I didn't know that the aim of this mod was to be fun.

You're late.

A wizard is never late' date=' he arrives precisely when he means too.

[/quote']

Thus spoke Rocket the White

The idiots on the first two pages of this thread managed to get the update, and even managed to get six updater working. If you can't even match then then IDK, you should probably be ashamed of yourself or something.

It's great that you are using six and all, however for server owners it's better if we can just get the file directly...

Notes

* [NEW] DayZ: Now with additional cruelty! Spawn with only a bandage' date=' painkillers, and a torch.

[/quote']

Please, if we can't start with a gun, at least give us a dang compass. What kind of survivor has a bandage and painkillers, but no compass? :)

It's great that you are using six and all' date=' however for server owners it's better if we can just get the file directly...

[/quote']

And for the people who aren't lazy and enjoy manual install...

hm...I don't use six either. Waiting for cdn to update.

Excite!

Could one of the people who have already found the files point out where we need to go to get 1.7.1? neither mirror is hosting them, are they only on the "6 updater"?

I'd rather take care of the files myself but I guess ill get 6 updater if I have no alternative.

I take it from Midaychi's dickish post 6 updater is our only option :-)

Edit: Thanks Rocket, I'll just use 6 for now, can't wait to test the new changes.

ps, http://cdn.armafiles.info/ has 1.7.1 now

I don't have the FTP password details. That's how badass our security now is.

gooby pls....

Some servers may be trolling but so far every 1.7.1 server is still kicking me.

The only servers that will be updated are all OC because it's their timezone now. NA iz al SLEP

How often you need to drink/eat needs to get changed....you shouldn not have to eat/drink as often as you do in this game. I should be fat.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Also getting kicked from every server I try to join since I updated. Used Six Updater' date=' too.

[/quote']

Same here, have the latest Arma 2 OA Beta Patch (93825) and the latest Dayz. I get kicked from every supposed 1.7.1 server.

I think the servers didn't get the memo about the latest beta patch b/c they were kicking people before 1.7.1......they need to change a line but they refuse.