xela

Release - DayzTaviana by DayzLand.eu

So, as a few of you will know, there's a new map out for DayZ. it's called Taviana. It's also absolutely brilliant.

it's pretty big (Same size as Chernarus if I remember correctly) and is a beautiful breath of fresh air.

Unfortunately the guy behind it stopped work because of the Tungle community getting on his back for not releasing the server files, or something along those lines, which means that he took down the links to his own website to download the Taviana, and also the links to a map of the new island.

So, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the map they can share with me, and everyone else? Thanks for any help in advance :)

So, I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the map they can share with me, and everyone else? Thanks for any help in advance :)

Here you go http://www.putlocker.com/file/D46999AE0CD4DA6E ,sorry it's putlocker but imgur wasn't happy with a 30mb file . When it loads just right click and choose "view image" and the download prompt should pop up .

Edited by Turd Ferguson

Hm,today i noticed there is two taviana maps in dayz commander provided by you and other site?what are the difference?

Hm,today i noticed there is two taviana maps in dayz commander provided by you and other site?what are the difference?

And besides, can anyone tell me what is the version that PlaywithSix is supporting and if it will be supporting both versions too? Will it be definitely split like that?

[22:58:50] Martin: Dear DayZ community,

At the request of my friend Alejandro, I can confirm that his team ‘DayzTaviana’ from (DayzLand.eu) where the first to contact me about porting DayZ to Taviana Island. I was contacted about a month or two before Taviana Island was completed and released to the public, and have worked with DayzLand and Mr.Shernai, hand in hand to make sure that the user experience of DayzTaviana is at the best possible level. We also tirelessly worked hand in hand to make sure that as many issues with the island where identified and corrected to provide the user with the best possible experience of Taviana Island as a standalone addon, and as a part of DayzTaviana.

Apart from working hand in hand with the DayzTaviana tam on the mod, the team also prepared configuration files for all the models used on Taviana without which the island could not be released to the public as a standalone addon or as part of the DayzTaviana mod.

It was a privilege for me to work with these great people and I cannot thank them enough for the time that they put in to this to help not only me but the whole ArmA community.

Yours Sincerely

- Martin (The creator of Taviana Island)

Edited by AlexSpain

Good work guys, Running it now on my server, and the community is loving it. I have noticed a few bugs in the big city with the buildings(falling through map) but other than that rock solid map.

Question is cold weather gear in this map?

Thank you. In this moment standart weather

Edited by AlexSpain

This version is being abandoned by the major (host) players, and i'm sure it will left out by DayzCommander as well at a certain point.. yes it can survive on private dedicate servers but they are few if compared to the mass. For this reason i don't see how it can survive over the .com.

The best option? You both better to collaborate, because there's sure no space for both... and dayzland.eu risks to loose months of valuable work for a matter of bad decision... it would be really a waste of time and resources.

This version is being abandoned by the major (host) players, and i'm sure it will left out by DayzCommander as well at a certain point.. yes it can survive on private dedicate servers but they are few if compared to the mass. For this reason i don't see how it can survive over the .com.

The best option? You both better to collaborate, because there's sure no space for both... and dayzland.eu risks to loose months of valuable work for a matter of bad decision... it would be really a waste of time and resources.

Hey you Vilayer friend dont say what not TRUE. Lowers come to your friends soon.

@DayzTaviana have all 120 full servers, and yours VILAYERS clients want to change server to play in @DayzTaviana Original and not in Fake one(from Vilayer).

First im not Vilayer "friend" .. whatever it means... second im not here to blame at you, i'm SUGGESTING you to find a solution, because *IF* the major players (actually DayZ.st and Vilayer) will decide to abandon the map hosting, and *IF* DayzCommander (the most used launcher atm) will remove it, this map will be confined to only few servers and it will DIE. I don't care what map the community will chose, and the users doesn't care who arrived for first or what's the real one or the "fake" one, they will only chose the most played and the simplest to install. You're free to do whatever you want of course, i were trying to "help". Good luck.

• Like 1

vilayer changed MAP manualy, without ask Clients, and we have many orders from peoples make servers with @DayzTaviana.

You every time say me about Dayz community - then we dont want to release server-files. And that we see now? Where this friendly Dayz Community?

vilayer maked monopoly for Dayz servers. - but they cant change 1 thing - truth.

I don't follow the story behind the hosts (i don't care much to be honest), i'm a player and a server owner, it's the same for me, whenever map it is available. If you want to blame someone of what happened, you should blame yourself. Without the initial drama, other ppl wouldn't have invested their time to create their own version, we wouldn't had another version at all!

Didn't you tried to understand why these chaps are preferring the other version instead of yours? It's not just about Vilayer, and it's not about the quality of the map, it's about the communication.

Anyway i didn't want to talk about this, i've only suggested you to collaborate with the other "creators" (if a such collaboration is possible), or you will risk to waste months of precious time.

You have your own idea tho, so again: good luck.

:D You speak too many - too many water, my friend. Colaborate with peoples wh make money in Taviana? No.

Creators? :D suggestion what this peoples have good money from Dayz community.

Bliss delete our mod from GitHub. And again all peoples come to us - how to install @DayzTaviana with Bliss. What we can do? Start to make other Bliss?

:D You speak too many

The only thing right you said so far... i'm loosing my time with you...

Creators? :D suggestion what this peoples have good money from Dayz community.

Bliss delete our mod from GitHub. And again all peoples come to us - how to install @DayzTaviana with Bliss. What we can do? Start to make other Bliss?

Bliss is the most used backend for dayz, making sure to talk with em before anything else should have been your first priority, since you know that no bliss DB support = no map on 90% of private hosts.

You rolled the ball too late apparently...

Edited by WalkerDown

Bliss is the most used backend for dayz, making sure to talk with em before anything else should have been your first priority, since you know that no bliss DB support = no map on 90% of private hosts.

You rolled the ball too late apparently...

Of course we do know this WalkerDown. We were in contact with Bliss and gave them our serverfiles directly before we made our serverfiles release. Their feedback was really positive...but now they apparently and unfortunately have removed our serverfiles. Feel free to read more about it at Bliss Github. And that think server admins from other communities.

AlexSpain, when do you plan to release 1.1.1 ?

Hey,

I'm glad to be able to announce you our new version of @DayzTaviana 1.2.0.

Due the last weeks and days we worked hard to finish the new version of @DayzTaviana.

After our public release of Taviana, we were very happy about the great success Taviana had in the Dayz community. A lot of players told us how much they like the map and a lot of ideas and input was given to us by the community, which we really appreciate. Taviana has so many different places and environment, which offer so many possibilities for awesome settings fitting to the idea of DayZ.

This motivated us to work hard on serveral fixes and most important, add some new ideas for @DayzTaviana 1.2.0 as well. We enjoy working on the great map Martin gave to us to port it into DayZ. Releasing the update took us so long, because we had so many ideas in our minds, which we wanted to become reality in @DayZTaviana 1.2.0.

We added more details to the ambience and spent a lot of time to rework every city. How would a village of Taviana look alike in a zombie apocalypse?

Are there any campgrounds on Taviana yet? What is the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse on Taviana?

Known environment of @DayZ found it's way into Taviana. You will see them next time you hit the roads of Taviana.With the great passion of our players we managed to take Taviana to the next level adding a lot of new places to explore.

While more zombies will slurp through the streets and raise the amount of threat near the civilization, different kinds of animals will roam around the wilderness again.

Also with the great support of BI we were able to include parts of the upcoming community patch 1.7.5 for @DayZ in @DayZTaviana 1.2.0 already.

That means you will find a lot of new weapons and vehicles on Taviana, which you haven't seen on the islands before yet.

Players will be able to find their place in the dispiteous setting of our Taviana with the complete redone humanity system. Will you become a helpful hero or a cruel bandit?

Our goal is to give the greatest experience of Taviana to the players and the most stable and comfortable version of @DayzTaviana for hosters.

@DayZTaviana 1.2.0 is our next big jump in that direction.

We do this, because its fun and we want to share the fun we had with the community.

We hope you all enjoy our new patch of @DayzTaviana 1.2.0

@DayzTaviana 1.2.0 patch (160Mb)

@DayzTaviana 1.2.0 Full (1Gb)

Changelog DayZ Taviana 1.2.0

[NEW] - Selectable Spawnareas (Kameni, Mitrovice and "Random")

[NEW] - 50 spawnpoints for "Random" added over both islands

[NEW] - New spawnpoints for Kameni and Mitrovice

[NEW] - Dead bodies will be replaced with grave crosses after a short peroid

[NEW] - Grave crosses contain the loot of a dead player for sixty minutes

[NEW] - Grave crosses can be destroyed by players

[NEW] - Vehicles don't take damage when they drive over a grave cross

[NEW] - Grave crosses will show new death messages

[NEW] - 9 new death messages for nonbulletkills

[NEW] - 11 new death messages for bandits

[NEW] - 5 new death messages for survivors

[NEW] - 6 new death messages for heroes

[NEW] - Death messages in three different languages (English, German, Russian)

[NEW] - New "You are dead" screen + music

[NEW] - Some changes with music and background sounds

[NEW] - All animals are enabled again

[NEW] - New loadingscreen

[NEW] - More accurate zombie spawns in cities

[NEW] - Zombies have a really small chance to kill a player with a single strike

[NEW] - 12 Skins for Survivors

[NEW] - 17 Skins for Heroes

[NEW] - 17 Skins for Bandits

[NEW] - Wrecks added to all cities (except Sabina and Lyepestok)

[NEW] - More details added to several cities

[NEW] - Kameni now has several new lootbuildings added

[NEW] - Some boats always respawn after serverrestart for a more easy connection between both islands

[NEW] - New Militarybase with loot added (barracks value but different loottable)

[NEW] - All new weapons don't replace the backpack

[NEW] - Ability to flip all vehicles in the game

[NEW] - ATV can be flipped by a player on his own, bigger vehicles need up to four players

[NEW] - Integrated most from the upcoming 1.7.5 community patch (* = 1.7.5)

[NEW] -* Revamped Blood/Food/Water/Temp gui icons

[NEW] -* Zombies spawn while in vehicles

[NEW] - Zombies also spawn while in a chopper

[NEW]-*Zombies now have the ability to damage vehicles. This is limited to glass only once glass is destoryed players within will be damage

[NEW] -* Zombies now have the ability to pull you from open vehicles

[NEW] -* Gender selection images updated thanks Des

[NEW] -* Updated infection chance during zed attacks from 1/1000 to 1/50

[NEW] -* Changed Loot tables to increase the supply of Antibiotic drops

[NEW] - USEC Maule M7-WIP unbanned

[NEW] - Zodiac unbanned

[NEW] - SUV unbanned (in 10 different colors!)

[NEW] -* Mi17_DZ unbanned

[NEW] - UH1H_DZ unbanned

[NEW] - AH6X_D unbanned

[NEW] - Pickup_PK unbanned

[NEW] - UAZ_MG_DZ unbanned

[NEW] - MakarovSD unbanned

[NEW] - Sa61_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] - Bizon unbanned

[NEW] - AK_74_GL unbanned

[NEW] - AK_74_GL_kobra unbanned

[NEW] - AK_107_kobra unbanned

[NEW] - AK_107_GL_kobra unbanned

[NEW] - AK_107_pso unbanned

[NEW] - AKS_74_pso unbanned

[NEW] - AKS_74_UN_kobra unbanned

[NEW] -* G36C_camo unbanned

[NEW] - G36_C_SD_camo unbanned

[NEW] -* G36A_camo unbanned

[NEW] -* G36K_camo unbanned

[NEW] -* G36C unbanned

[NEW] - G36a unbanned

[NEW] - G36K unbanned

[NEW] - M16A4 unbanned

[NEW] - M16A4_GL unbanned

[NEW] - M16A4_ACG_GL unbanned

[NEW] - M4A1_Aim_camo unbanned

[NEW] - M4A1_HWS_GL unbanned

[NEW] - M4A1_HWS_GL_camo unbanned

[NEW] - M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo unbanned

[NEW] - M4A1_RCO_GL unbanned

[NEW] - M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] -* Sa58P_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] -* Sa58V_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] -* Sa58V_RCO_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] -* Sa58V_CCO_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] - RPK_74 unbanned

[NEW] - Penecheg unbanned

[NEW] - PK unbanned

[NEW] - M60A4_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] -* M40A3 unbanned

[NEW] - M4SPR unbanned

[NEW] - SVD unbanned

[NEW] - SVD_NSPU_EP1 unbanned

[NEW] - VSS_Vintorez unbanned

[REMOVED] - Dead player flies removed (animation+sound)

[REMOVED] - S1203 Ambulance banned

[REMOVED] - RHIB2 Turret banned

[REMOVED] - Mi17_MED_DZ banned

[REMOVED] - M136 Launcher banned

[REMOVED] - Crowbar banned

[REMOVED] - 12.7x99mm NATO banned

[uPDATED] -* BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS replaced with BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo

[uPDATED] - Reworked a few zombiespawns

[uPDATED] - Reworked loottable

[uPDATED] - Bandit/Hero system revised and updated

[FIXED] - Temperature icon color now ranges from iceblue (cold) to red (hot)

[FIXED] - CleanUpScript now working correctly

[FIXED] - A few stability issues were fixed

[FIXED] - Fixed some performance problems

[FIXED] - Fixed a bug with civilian clothing and ghilli suits

[FIXED] - Humanity now works correctly

[FIXED] - Fixed several buildings (e.g. in Martin)

[FIXED] - More buildings now have the correct config

[FIXED] - Lyubol castle is now enterable

[FIXED] - Fixed several issues with the bridge

[FIXED] - Loot will now spawn correctly

Note:

Mapfixes itself need to be done by Martin (creator of the map) himself

* these changes will be in the newest DayZ patch

- Full Weaponlist - Full Vehicle List - Humanity System (explanation+skins) -

DOWNLOAD (Serverfiles Dayz Community)

DOWNLOAD (Serverfiles Bliss version from p-schneider)

Thanks to all our players, supporters and helpers.

Shouts go out to:

- The whole DayZLand developer team

- Our whole community for all the great feedback you gave us

- sohei clan

- Rabauken clan

- CTC clan

- f0rt

and aswell:

- rocket

- The Community Team

- Bohemia Interactive

- Gamersplatoon

Yours sincerely,

Alex

www.dayzland.eu

To download the newest Version please visit our Forums!

Click here or here for the Changelog

Edited by AlexSpain
  • Like 3

Looks good :thumbsup: :beans:

One thing though,I am running the 1.1 version on my server and refuelling vehicles can only be done with Jerry cans so i have had to enable rMod so i can spawn in the refuel trucks,this makes it more of a pain for players to join and play since it involves running rMod too. In the new version are you able to refuel vehicles at petrol stations or is it still done using jerry cans?

I would much rather not have to enable rMod so refuelling is not an issue and more players can join without using rMod.

1.2.1 refueling coming and more stuff

• Like 1

1.2.1 refueling coming and more stuff

Good news :thumbsup: Though i would have thought the refuel issue would have been higher up the list of "things to do" rather than some of the things that made it into this release.....ah well don't want to moan i appreciate the work you guys have put into this version was just hoping to not keep running rMod to refuel the vehicles :(