1clash1

Cries and shouts from injury/death

Sounds cool but there's some stuff you have to account for.

1) People have different pain thresholds, to account for this, players shouldn't be forced to scream from a gun shot wound, broken bone, etc.. This would only bring zombies to their location and spell certain death. In this situation, no matter what kind of pain I was in I would not scream, maybe grimace with a slight grunt, but I'm not going to ring the dinner bell.

2) Forced screams should only occur when a player is being eaten alive by zombies. I highly doubt people would go quietly in that situation. And I mean a horrifying scream.

3) It would be funny if there was a scream button that could be used for players that want to role play a bit. Would be kind of funny to sneak up behind people in the middle of the night and scream :lol:

Edited by Lights Out
  • Like 2

instead of a button to scream, there should be a button to NOT scream... Depending on the wound/damage, holding in the cries would be more difficult. hit by a zombie would be a simple tap of a button maybe? being shot maybe rapid/timed taps more difficult to achieve... and then being eaten by zombies would be a series that would be physically impossible to achieve unless youve been on a mountain in tibet for 10 years meditating.

Edit: and why not have a button to call out for help? swarmed by zombies and no ammo... all you can do is hope someone can hear you!

Edited by Roark92
  • Like 1

This would make the game so much more immersive!!! and so much more horrible too, especially at night when you hear a shrill cry in the blackness!! :) You have me beans defo..!

I keep picturing this in conjunction with a nasty little VC punji pit. :blink:

UqqKB.jpg

Ouch.

Haha, hearing that would definitely be something.

Sounds cool but there's some stuff you have to account for.

1) People have different pain thresholds, to account for this, players shouldn't be forced to scream from a gun shot wound, broken bone, etc.. This would only bring zombies to their location and spell certain death. In this situation, no matter what kind of pain I was in I would not scream, maybe grimace with a slight grunt, but I'm not going to ring the dinner bell.

2) Forced screams should only occur when a player is being eaten alive by zombies. I highly doubt people would go quietly in that situation. And I mean a horrifying scream.

3) It would be funny if there was a scream button that could be used for players that want to role play a bit. Would be kind of funny to sneak up behind people in the middle of the night and scream :lol:

You can have different screams and volumes depending on the injury but I can see players recording these screams onto their IPhone and then playing them just to mess with players near by.

You won't know if its real or not since it's the ingame scream not a player using their voice

I was thinking this earlier. When people get shot, they shout. Imagine just shooting at someone hiding behind a bush and just hearing their cries as you hit them.

Perhaps then you could muffle or silence the screams, coming at the risk of not having your gun equipped. Stealthy but risky...

The comments get darker and darker... I like it.

• Like 1

I've had thoughts toward this myself, for the sake of realism, emotional movement, and for the sake of making the world seem darker.

Not only does the world hate you and want you to die, it wants you to die screaming.