Sign in to follow this  
Radicaltom

Unconscious - HELP!

Was playing with my friend last night, got pretty beaten up in the dark by some gnarly zombies, lost a lot of blood and went unconscious, my amigo did his best for me patched me up and gave me a blood transfusion but I still wont wake up im just gazing at an empty hour glass. How long do I have to wait before I awake? Will I ever awake? I cant even die! and all I want to do is play. Can Anyone save me?

I'll give you a present if you can. x

Has your buddy tried giving you an epi-pen?

Nope. Might be what I need but I need someone to administer it.

Looking for help in the BANDIT section. Also, has a friend who could help him easier than anyone here.

I smell a trap.

• Like 2

Looking for help in the BANDIT section. Also, has a friend who could help him easier than anyone here.

I smell a trap.

Good point, I thought this was just general discussion. Definitely not a trap, and now knowing that this is the Bandit section I feel very silly posting here as someone is probably just going to come kill me just like normal.

In addition to my defence my friend can only play on weekends.

Would really appreciate someone saving my ass!

Good point, I thought this was just general discussion. Definitely not a trap, and now knowing that this is the Bandit section I feel very silly posting here as someone is probably just going to come kill me just like normal.

In addition to my defence my friend can only play on weekends.

Would really appreciate someone saving my ass!

Lol, yeah might want to be careful around these parts. If the guy above can't come help you, I can in about 2 hours. Add me on Steam if you still need help by then. Same name.

If the epi-pen doesn't work, I can make your passing to great beyond a little more smooth with my double-barreled shotgun, PM me.

Yea buddy, this just sounds to fishy. But if it's true, I'd recommend just getting your buddy to put one between your eyes. (Kill you)