Sign in to follow this  
Callump01

BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #20

Hey guys,

For the past two days now I've been getting "BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #20" whenever I try to join a DayZ server. I can get to the lobby fine, I hit "OK" to actually play, I get as far as "Waiting for character to create." (and I can see the chat/talk in the chat at this point) but then all of a sudden it switches to the green "Loading" text in the middle of the screen and is stuck there until I quit.

I only know I'm getting this kick error because I've asked my friends to tell me the error it's displaying and they've told me that it's "BattlEye: SetVariable Value Restriction #20".

A little research has led me to believe it's related to character clothing, but I don't think that's possible because I've had the same Camo Clothes for around five days now.

I've tried reinstalling BattlEye, I've tried updating DayZ, I've tried updating ARMA to the latest beta patch, still nothing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

PS: All versions of my game can be viewed at http://puu.sh/1uCKA/...d9c4bcbe3076cda

It's out of date because I play "Namalsk" servers with friends and not many servers support the latest versions yet, I'm on exactly the same versions as them and they can get in fine.

Edited by Callump01

Hi,

I had the same Problem.

And here is the Solution. This is a Problem wiht the " 5 Call" Filters on the Servers.

If you Change the Part "Call" in your Nick, you will be able to join the Server.

That's all :thumbsup: :)

Oh

Hi,

I had the same Problem.

And here is the Solution. This is a Problem wiht the " 5 Call" Filters on the Servers.

If you Change the Part "Call" in your Nick, you will be able to join the Server.

That's all :thumbsup: :)

WILL U POST FUCKING STEP TO STEP ON HWO TO FIX THIS INSTEAD OF THINKING EVERY ONE KNOWS BY WHAT U MEAN

you login to a private server and you already have a character there. you decided to change your name. when you login you'll get this error. You must revert back to your previous registered name.

I am getting this error and I haven't played DayZ in 6months or more.

I am getting it on servers with maps that didn't exist then.

DayzCommander shows me updated but I still get error 20

im led to believe it has to do with the game files I recently did a lot of tweaks to make the game run fater it worked for a day then I got this. althought the "call" in the name seem to be a valid issue a lot of the people posting here had it somewhere in their name. if anyone did the maxframesahead thing that might be the issue