InTheAsylum

'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack'

1. Right-Click on ArmA 2, reinstall BattleEye

2. Launch ArmA 2

3. Launch ArmA 2: OA

4. Launch Combined Operations

5. Update your DayZ files (Worrom, Sixupdater)

6. Repeat steps 2-4

or re-install it, that might fix it.

1. Right-Click on ArmA 2, reinstall BattleEye

2. Launch ArmA 2

3. Launch ArmA 2: OA

4. Launch Combined Operations

5. Update your DayZ files (Worrom, Sixupdater)

6. Repeat steps 2-4

or re-install it, that might fix it.

What's combined operations? I bought Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA off of Steam. What else do I need?

May have found my problem. Could the fact that I do not have Arma 2 fully installed be the problem? I installed Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead before Arma 2, the base game, thinking that it only ran off of Arma 2 OA. Could this have caused the error?

May have found my problem. Could the fact that I do not have Arma 2 fully installed be the problem? I installed Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead before Arma 2, the base game, thinking that it only ran off of Arma 2 OA. Could this have caused the error?

Did you get the problem fixed?

I bought Arma II from greenmangaming but then bought Arma II Operation Arrowhead on Steam. I read a long time ago that it's fine as long as I install both but for the life of me keep getting the same error message the OP got.

I tried searching forums for this error message but for some reason could not find any topics about this but a google search landed me in this topic anyway. Sorry for the necro but probably better than starting a new topic about this error message.