Sign in to follow this  
L.Cpl_Lonnon

Heroic players

yeah dont be a bandit and give people blood, bandage them, morphine them give them epipen etc. You need +5000 humanity to be a hero

• Like 1

I believe as long as you don't kill people or steal from them you will be fine. To raise humanity I think you can kill zombies,give blood,give supplies and such. Just be a nice person who kills an assload of zombies and you'll be fine

• Like 1

When you're a Hero your character's skin changes to blue jeans, a chequered shirt, a cap and he will also have a vest which is resistant to 9mm bullets such as Makarov and Glock 17. Apparently Heroes also sprint faster and for longer distances.

• Like 1

When you're a Hero your character's skin changes to blue jeans, a chequered shirt, a cap and he will also have a vest which is resistant to 9mm bullets such as Makarov and Glock 17. Apparently Heroes also sprint faster and for longer distances.

Seriously? Hm... I didn't know that

afaik removing wire fence etc. raises your humanity, too.

Another important thing to note: Just because someone has the hero skin, doesn't mean they are friendly... it is very easy to get if you have a friend: Just go near a hospital, get hit by zombies until bleeding, then transfuse each other until you have hero skin. Only takes 20 blood bags.

Another important thing to note: Just because someone has the hero skin, doesn't mean they are friendly... it is very easy to get if you have a friend: Just go near a hospital, get hit by zombies until bleeding, then transfuse each other until you have hero skin. Only takes 20 blood bags.

I wouldn´t do it like this, the chance getting killed by a bandit near a hospital is pretty high, furthermore it is called "hero skin" not "Exploit skin" players should earn it.

• Like 1

Its only easy if you havent killed a hero or survivor already, and then as soon as you do kill one you will lose it again.

The vest is supposed to give you extra protection from small-arms fire. I tested it and it still really hurts though.

• Like 1

if you kill someone you loose their amount of humanity i think, so killing a hero is a big drop

And your blood is back to full each time you join a game too. :thumbsup:

There are ways to get the hero skin without having to blood bag people.

yeah dont be a bandit and give people blood, bandage them, morphine them give them epipen etc. You need +5000 humanity to be a hero

basically this. Not only do you get cool kit but you actually earn a good rep on your server