Sign in to follow this  
KirillWtf

I got banned for no reason?

I have sent this letter to www.support@battleye.com

I have bought the game(arma 2 combined operations) to play DayZ 2 or 3 days ago and i have been playing it with no hacks or anything wrong i havent even ever found a better weapon then double barrel shot gun. I had some problems on arma 2 at the start it said "error bad serial number given in setup" so then i restarted my steam and ran it as admin and the problem was gone but how ever today i tried playing the game and it said "arma 2 OA error bad serial number given in setup" so tried doing the same thing as just for arma 2 but it didnt work. i followed this guide http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/68063-arma-2-combined-operations-says-bad-serial-number-given-in-setup/. After that the game ran properly but when i tried going into a server it said Global ban #0622f6. I have no idea what i have done to get banned, i havent done anything wrong, can you please help me get this game back. I wanted to get this game for like 1 month now, i have been watching all the lets plays on youtube and i liked the game alot and now i bought the game and 3 days later i get banned and i dont even know why? Can you please resolve this issue.

and what i got back was

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (state 13).

Can someone tell me another way of contacting Battleeye.com or how to check why i got banned. My in game name is 2pac and steam name is Kirillshuffler.

I have sent this letter to www.support@battleye.com

I have bought the game(arma 2 combined operations) to play DayZ 2 or 3 days ago and i have been playing it with no hacks or anything wrong i havent even ever found a better weapon then double barrel shot gun. I had some problems on arma 2 at the start it said "error bad serial number given in setup" so then i restarted my steam and ran it as admin and the problem was gone but how ever today i tried playing the game and it said "arma 2 OA error bad serial number given in setup" so tried doing the same thing as just for arma 2 but it didnt work. i followed this guide http://dayzmod.com/f...given-in-setup/. After that the game ran properly but when i tried going into a server it said Global ban #0622f6. I have no idea what i have done to get banned, i havent done anything wrong, can you please help me get this game back. I wanted to get this game for like 1 month now, i have been watching all the lets plays on youtube and i liked the game alot and now i bought the game and 3 days later i get banned and i dont even know why? Can you please resolve this issue.

and what i got back was

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (state 13).

Can someone tell me another way of contacting Battleeye.com or how to check why i got banned. My in game name is 2pac and steam name is Kirillshuffler.

inb4 BE caught you hacking posts

Besides the fact that yes sometimes BE gives false bans but if it is a mistake it will automatically be fixed in a fairly short time-frame.

If you did hack, no use posting here and lying because the DayZ team can not unban you, only BE can.

if you didn't hack just keep trying to email them, until it goes through. If you did hack and are just lying thinking the team could unban you don't bother they have a lot of logs and will know and won't even bother relying to your email

As far as I'm aware that is the only way to contact BE, and there is no way to find out why you got banned. Because then hackers could do that and find out how to get past it

edit** it seems you typed their email address wrong. there's no www in an email address

support@battleye.com

Edited by P_Griffin08

I find it hard to believe you, though.

Plenty of "innocent" banned players come on with only one post, that being their appeal, and tell how they're the victim...

Keeping your CD key safe is your own problem, whether it got stolen from you downloading "ub3r freh haxs" or you got banned whilst hacking, BE will not help you with CD key problems, mostly due to all the people who say they have these problems being kids who download viruses while trying to get said "freh ub3r haxs". Global bans are issued when BE knows for a fact you are hacking.

Designer, shut your hole... Kirill you haven't been banned, your game is just having some issues verifying the BI signatures in your Arma Files, best thing to do, is launch up Arma 2 then Operation Arrowhead, Verify both games, and launch them both up separate again before running Dayz.

• Like 1

Designer, shut your hole... Kirill you haven't been banned, your game is just having some issues verifying the BI signatures in your Arma Files, best thing to do, is launch up Arma 2 then Operation Arrowhead, Verify both games, and launch them both up separate again before running Dayz.

My hole will not be shut! Usually when you get "Global ban" it means you were globally banned. Who makes a forum account just to appeal their global ban? But hey, what do I know, you obviously have seen more of these threads than me, right? right...? Oh... wait...

• Like 1

I have done that when i was trying to fix the serial number error, and i have swapped from Dayzcommander to six launcher if that could be the problem? should i still launch both of the games?

Im on Designers Side here, Obvioiusly most experienced on the forums and I have seen serveral posts about this subject from him I beleive

inb4 BE caught you hacking posts

Besides the fact that yes sometimes BE gives false bans but if it is a mistake it will automatically be fixed in a fairly short time-frame.

If you did hack, no use posting here and lying because the DayZ team can not unban you, only BE can.

if you didn't hack just keep trying to email them, until it goes through. If you did hack and are just lying thinking the team could unban you don't bother they have a lot of logs and will know and won't even bother relying to your email

As far as I'm aware that is the only way to contact BE, and there is no way to find out why you got banned. Because then hackers could do that and find out how to get past it

edit** it seems you typed their email address wrong. there's no www in an email address

support@battleye.com

i only had the game for 2 days, and i havent been hacking i havent even killed a single player yet. I have been looking through other posts and some peoples CD keys get stolen and i wanna know if that could be the problem? Coz i really really like the game and i havent experienced all of it, and they banned me.

Keeping your CD key safe is your own problem, whether it got stolen from you downloading "ub3r freh haxs" or you got banned whilst hacking, BE will not help you with CD key problems, mostly due to all the people who say they have these problems being kids who download viruses while trying to get said "freh ub3r haxs". Global bans are issued when BE knows for a fact you are hacking.

ive downloaded a program called "DayzPerformanceBoosterDayzHelper" because my computer had abit of a lag. could that program steal my CD key? and dont they have to steal your whole account to play the game if you have already used the key? This is like the first game i ever bought on steam and my mate got banned for hacking on css quite awile ago and he had to buy a whole new game so, why would i buy the game and use the hacks 3 days later if i know that i am gonna get banned and i would have to buy a new game?

i have launched both of the games and i am still banned

this is like the only game i play without getting bored after 5 minutes, i actually cant play them i would ruther sit down and do nothing then playing any other game then Dayz. I really want the game back, and why would they even realese battleye program if its not even working properly

DayZDevs have nothing to do with the bans.

Check your installation, make sure you have no virus or CD-key grabbers.

Contact BE support in order to get a clarification if you do have a global ban.

Locking this thread for now as there's little we can do.

You didn't email Battleye, this is the battleye support email the message you received was because you failed to email an actual email.

support@battleye.com

• Like 1