Sign in to follow this  
PopeUnleached

BattleEye Restriction #45

Hey, I just installed DayZ (through DayZ Commander, which I am also running the game with) and when I join a server, it says "You were kicked of the game. BattleEye Restriction #45". How do I fix this?

• Like 2

You have never played DayZ and you are kicked for #45 already ?

Please confirm that this is the first time you have played and that your character is fresh.

Thanks.

Um, are the moderators going to combine all of the threads for error #45 and #41 into one thread?

This is a recurring problem; especially with updates. I had to revert my last update 1.7.4.4 back to 1.7.3 because I couldn't sign on to any of the servers with the update... b.e. error #41 (no, I didn't have a skin other than that which I spawned).

Anyway, being a recurring problem, I'd think that a more robust fix could be posted for the server admins on some static post.

With some recurring issues (like this one) there's not enough hours in the day to keep merging multiple posts on the same topic, hence the search bar.

Edited by Fraggle

This is not actually recurring, if the OP is right when he says he gets kicked but has only just installed and started playing DayZ - then how can this be linked with changing into a ghillie for example?

Hey, thanks for the responses. This problem goes away sometimes but then comes back, and I'm fucking tired of just letting in be. I didn't make my self clear enough, sorry about that - I have installed the game before but just reinstalled in. And as a side note, I always spawn with the bandit skin, which never disappears unless i but on ghillie or camo. This could have something to do with the problem, couldn't it?

Hello Dudes,

since the new update (1.7.4.4) I can't join most of the servers in DayZ. Every time I spawn on the field, I get kicked after 2-3 seconds. Alleged reason: "Script restriction # 41, #45". I already searched for other forums, and yes: I know, there are a lot other forums with the same theme. But non of them actually helped me. So my question is: How to fix this shit?!

Would be nice, if there is someone who could help me.

(Please try to explain in an easy way, or in german. My english isn't the best. :s)

To the hackers: F**K YOU! Eggless faggots.

Edited by =NGS=Leander

I'm getting the same kick message.

I gave up the game a few months ago when the hacking was rife, and recently returned.

I made a fresh charactar, travelled from Cherno to the NE Airfaild, where I came under fire and shot the guy firing at me from the tower and was instantly kicked for Battleeye Restriction #45, and get the same message everytime I try to join the server (a private hive server).

I'm kinda assumung when i killed the guy (1st kill with the charactar), it made me a bandit and it's kicking me for "using" the skin??

Any help would be appriciated.

This happened to me last night when I changed into a bandit. I found this on a different forum and it worked for me

Open up C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\Battleye\ and delete or rename BEClient.dll and load up the game.

Note: This probably only works once so if you relog or die you need to do it again.

Once you delete the fill, reinstall dayz in dayzcommander and it will work again. You need that file in order for battleeye to work.

I found some camo clothing, whenever I try to wear it I get kicked from the game... Anyone else getting this? How do I fix it?

Same thing happening to me. Does it say Battle Eye script restriction #41? I've been seeing even the server owner being kicked by that, as well as tons of other players. No way they're all hacking. I think we need a hotfix.

if only there were a search function, or a thread about the same problem on the first page...

http://dayzmod.com/f...e-suit-problem/

Same thing happening to me. Does it say Battle Eye script restriction #41? I've been seeing even the server owner being kicked by that, as well as tons of other players. No way they're all hacking. I think we need a hotfix.

get the server owner to sort their filters out.

Edited by Dankine
  • Like 1

The server owners has to add exceptions to the BE scripts.txt, untill BE get the finger out and does it.

Take a look at this blog, it works fine on our server after the exception got added.

So link to your admins, untill BE gets it done :)

Basicly its replacing line 47 from:

5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”

to:

5 setHit !”\”setHit\”,” !”object_setHit” !”object_setHitServer = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers \”\z” !”player setHit[\"legs\",1];” !”_unit setHit[\"legs\",0];” !”_unit setHit[\"hands\",0];” !”_unit setHit[_selection,_damage];” !”_total = [_unit,_hit,_damage] call object_setHitServer;” !”_ent setVariable [\"hit_legs\",2,true];”

Only thing different is the !”object_setHit” in the start of the line.

Hi ,

I searched the forum for similar issues but I only found very few cases for the same problem.

What is happening is that when I die, I'll get kicked by battleye at respawn.

Since its happening on the global hive, I keep trying to connect to lots of servers but it still won't work.

I log in, load character .. once I see the landscape I get the server kick with this message You were kicked from the server : (Battleye script restriction #41)

After few hours, it gets to work (average two or three hours).

It is simply annoying me.

If any of you have suggestions, I'll be gratefull.

I already tryed switching to private then returning back on the global hive servers and quiting the game then comming back..

Thankyou

• Like 1

I tried doing the above (adding the !"object_setHit") on that line, and then people started getting kicked for script #21.

Edited by ShiZaNkY
  • Like 1

Any time i am joining public low pop to no pop servers that have the most recent 1.7.4.4 update( i am also updated) i am joining and about 2 seconds after i join i get a kick for script restriction #40. This is only happening on lowpop or no pop servers. If the server is full or has lots of people then i can join just fine. Any ideas on whats going on?

• Like 1

I to am having this problem. I was running and got kicked with restriction #41. Now I cannot log into any Utes maps. Each time it loads my character for maybe a second, then kicks me out. What the hell is going on?

• Like 1

I wish I knew. Same boat! And I am very very tired of trying, it's so god damn annoying.

I hope "dayz team" trying to fix this shit. I think thats wrong with bandit suit too. That always happend when u have bandit skin..