#1 HuggeTheDruggie

HuggeTheDruggie

Captain of the Wonderbolts!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1878 posts
  • LocationEquestria

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:55 PM

I run DayZ via an older program called Arma 2 Launcher, anyone who played Arma 2 prior to DayZs popularity should be atleast familiar with the launcher. Well, in order to use this launcher I have to manually install all patches and updates, and then launch the mods via the launcher. However, the only patch available via Dayzmod.com is 1.7.3, this means that I am unable to play on any servers until this is fixed.

My question is; how do I get my hands on a manual download of the latest patch (1.7.4.4). Furthermore, I would be very thankful if the dev team could get the latest patch available through manual download.

Posted Image

Edited by HuggeTheDruggie, 21 November 2012 - 11:57 PM.

Posted Image

Because Ponies

#2 hooligan

hooligan

Survivor

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:58 PM

yes i'm having the same problem, how can i download the 1.7.4.4 without using commander or six crap

#3 Man vs Wild

Man vs Wild

Bean King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • LocationSummoners Rift

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

hello fellow non commander users! :)
I am stuck in the same situation
The Traders and Traitors List

#4 mattyreed

mattyreed

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

Found this little gem awhile back. Hope it helps. I do everythting thru ARMA launcher as well, prefer manual install. Anyways, it it a list of all of the DayZ Commander filesets, just available for manual install. I'm somewhat green, so its a helpful tool. Seems to update accordingly as well. Cheers!
ftp://dayzcommander:dayzcommander@94.242.227.3/../DayZ-1.7.4.4.rar

Edited by mattyreed, 22 November 2012 - 03:51 AM.

#5 mattyreed

mattyreed

On the Coast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:55 AM

Also, be aware that I retreive this thru the DayZ Commander files. Here is the link for the entire manual list.......ftp://dayzcommander@94.242.227.3/

Edited by mattyreed, 22 November 2012 - 03:55 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1.7.4.4, manual, update, patch, problem, trouble