Forceh

DayZ UK300 - DayZ Unleashed - GMT-7 - Whitelisted Private Hive [Hacker free environment] *Discussion/Whitelist Applications*

Server restarts are no longer controlled by Gotcha Anti-Hack, they are now controlled by the same software that we wrote for whitelisting. We will soon be at the point where we can phase out Gotcha Anti-Hack and free up more ram for the server it's self. After just an hour or so of running, Gotcha Anti-Hack will take up to 100MB of RAM, if not more. Put this into perspective with the program that I have coded specifically for this server where after about 5 days of running, it used 2.5MB RAM.

Edited by Forceh

I really suggest joining this server. The community is fun, in the 2 months playing on this server, I haven't experienced a single hacker. Make sure to whitelist on this server or you are missing out!

Thanks to all our users we are now back in the top 300 DayZ servers since introducing the whitelist!

Thanks to everyone that has been whitelisting since the new patch, we peaked 26 players yesterday!

• Like 1

One of the best servers I have ever played on!

I haven't played DayZ 4 months, been looking around for some days to find a new home.

This server is a small diamond and maybe the only one left of a kind that seeks competitors.

Basically vanilla DayZ with the newest update.

Versatile community from all over the world.

Nice ping, good performance. No hackers.

and bot to stay in touch with the community.

Admins really know what they're doing.

Edited by sm00tje
  • Like 1

Thank you to everyone that has applied, we have now beaten are peak player record reaching 31 players just now!

Still enjoying DayZ on uk300, not a single hacker since i joined and this server is becoming a much more intersting enviroment as the player count is stedily rising. So come join a diverse and friendly community, and enjoy DayZ as it was ment to be played.....vanilla.... and hacker free :D

really nice server to play on.

Now that I convinced a friend to play it gets way more fun.

Where do I apply for this whitelist? I am in a clan of 7 Who may be joining.

~ Mark

The server has been updated to 1.7.6 and the 'Script Restriction #20' kick was the first thing that we got fixed.

Server has been updated to DayZ 1.7.6.1 to see if we can fix any bugs, naming changed slightly.

If you are a new DayZ player this is the place for you to join, no confusing extra mods to install, just pure vanilla DayZ.

Edited by Forceh

Whitelist applications are now to be moved over to this post to keep everything in the same place.

This is a gem of a server as a Vanilla Dayz fan I have found a great home here....

We have all you need good mix of Bandits and Survivors, both in groups and lone-wolves...

Bambi Taxi and Medical assistance often available...

First post has been massively updated with more details regarding the server settings, admins and server specifications.