Forceh

DayZ UK300 - DayZ Unleashed - GMT-7 - Whitelisted Private Hive [Hacker free environment] *Discussion/Whitelist Applications*

This server ROCKS! With 130+ vehicles, you are rarely without something to get you around, and with the custom crash sites, theres always something to look for!

Friendly admins are always willing to help, and the rest of the players are mostly respectfull and helpfull. I've been playing on this server for awhile now and it's now the only one I play on. Lots of fun, just needs a few more regular players to make it even better, So come one people, apply and play!

Thanks to everyone that has applied to the whitelist so far, we reached a record high of 16 players in-game today!

A few updates to the server have taken place today, they are as follows:

[FIXED] * Fixed an issue where 80 vehicles were being ignored by the vehicle respawner. (All vehicles will now be respawned as they should after they have been destroyed.)

Another fun night on the server tonight, matched our record count of 25 players again! I died twice though but was all good fun, don't pick a fight with a chopper....

I am very interested in joining this server. Everything exceeds my expectations. Expect my clan to arrive at 4 or 5 pm EST today.

Good to hear! In the mean time you can check out http://dayz.frak.eu/forum/ for some reading material and get involved in the community by helping us decide whether or not the server timezone should change.

A friend and I would like to join this server after having been subject to one too many hackers. We hope you will accept our application, and are looking forward to seeing you ingame =)

Just accepted two applications which I presume are you guys :P Maybe we will see each other in-game at some point!

We have just modified our server restart times to coincide better with the peak time of players at the minute, the new restart schedule is as follows; 6am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm, 1am GMT

Edited by Forceh

The poll date for changing the timezone has been brought forward to this Friday, from what we've noticed as soon as it gets too dark, 50% of the server will just leave. Hopefully the adjusted timezone will give us 2 hours extra daylight and keep the player count up for just a bit longer.

The first two episodes of DayZ Unleashed Adventures are now online!

Easy application, quality server, had an action packed first day, plenty of vehicles... Highly recommend the server to anybody. Do need to change the time by a couple hours IMO though :)

As per the vote that we ran here, the timezone has now been changed to GMT -7.

Great server, lots of vechiles, action and lots of players at the peak times!

So join, join and join!

Martin

A few updates have taken place to our Object Respawner starting from 18/01/13 (12am GMT):

[uPDATED] * Any vehicles that are destroyed/blown up will respawn at their original spawn location on the next server restart. (Previously vehicles would spawn where they were destroyed)

[NEW] * Any vehicles that are not updated within 7 days will now be moved back to their original spawn locations.

[NEW] * Any tents that have a dead owner will be cleaned up 7 days later. (Previously tents would just stay where they are forever)

[NEW] * Any tents that are destroyed (flattened) will now be removed from the database on the next server restart.

Edited by Forceh

Episode 3: Gearing Up

Episode 4: Legit Tip off?

Episode 5: The Raid

Episode 6: Shootout

I realise that this is not the most apropriate place for my query. But I have been looking for a whitelisted vanilla veteran server for some time. And I think yours looks very promising.

The problem is, i can't open the whitelist application link. Is it still possible to become whitelisted, and where do i post my request?

Thank you in advance.

The whitelist website seems to be working fine, you may have typed it out wrong. If http://dayz.frak.eu/whitelist/ doesn't work for you then you can apply directly on our forums http://dayz.frak.eu/forum/

Glad to see there are still people out there that actually want vanilla servers still, our player count is only around 20-25 at peak times but we are slowly getting there.

I also just sent a whitelist request. Ameal and me are buddies, and we will bring one more if his application goes through ;).

I haven't played DayZ for a few months now due to fear of scripters and hackers, but this server shows promise.

Awesome! I'll accept that in a sec, not checked requests for an hour or so.

Server is slowly getting there with our player base, getting a few new guys everyday and all the feedback has been positive so far. Thanks to everyone that has whitelisted so far, lets push for our next target of 25-30 players on average!

We now have a new mumble server for you guys to use! Come and join us at dayz.vrocker-hosting.co.uk:64740, we can set up different rooms for each group if you want, just let us know!

On a side note, we have moved our whitelisting software away from Gotcha Anti-hack (damn ram whore) and into a program that we have written ourselves (C++/Win32 API), this will not affect players in anyway, you will notice new join messages for whitelisted players whilst in-game.

Hi guys,

Having filled out 3 applications (2 of which were sent 24 hrs ago) I'm still waiting to be allowed on the server. I've also posted my details on the whitelist thread: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107711-dayz-unleashed-uk300-whitelisted-private-hive-whitelist-applications/

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hmm, I wondered why you kept joining over and over, we never received anything at all from you, odd.

Edited by Forceh