Rage VG

So you've been Global Banned: An Informercial.

I was actually globally banned back when I was playing Dayz. I never hacked or scripted. I appealed it to BattlEye and I was unbanned. So just letting you all know false positives do happen! B) And I'm not playing Dayz anymore only cause I want the standalone to be as fresh as possible.

Buddy, if you ever got banned for no reason and were able to actually prove it, I would personally buy you a second CD key* and make sure your computer is virus-free beforehand. :]

Just do not download ANYTHING DayZ related unless it's from an entirely trusted source. Don't even download stuff from these forums unless a credible poster links it, and be cautious even then. I know the feeling you get about being punished for something you didn't know/think you did, I personally shit myself every I see a moderator in my "Last viewed" list on my profile.

That said, thanks for the views. :3

*When I can actually afford it.. :B

only dayz thing you can trust is dayz commander and dayzDB interactive map

false positives happen, but if you use the support they unban you, this happened to me more than once...not with arma2, but it's sure that coming here pretending stuff won't get you unbanned..

p.s. this was a tutorial going straight to the point of the question. the ''wrong way'' should be a general rule of this forum...