Rage VG

So you've been Global Banned: An Informercial.

Well, thank you for the support, everyone. All I gotta say, is:

16j08b7.jpg

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 2

I'll admit. I lol'd.

Good job.

If you laughed, it was worth the time I put into it entirely. :]

It was my goldfishes brothers best friends dog actually....

Great vid! Props for Wales boyo!

It was my goldfishes brothers best friends dog actually....

Great vid! Props for Wales boyo!

Much appreciated. :3

oke what now?

im banned for this reason: #c690df

and still i dont know what do!!!

i didnt do anything and i get banned for no reason!!....

Please check out the ip's that are playing on my account and fucking ban all ip's that are playing om my account!!!!

i didnt do anything and i get banned for no reason...

Serious this piss me off :), i didnt do anything wrong!!! wtf is going on my account?....

PLS: check out my Steam account or something!!, i didnt do anything wrong WTF is this is shit!!!. I paid 15 euro to play this game on my steam account and i got banned? WTF!!!!

Edited by royboy010

oke what now?

im banned for this reason: #c690df

and still i dont know what do!!!

i didnt do anything and i get banned for no reason!!....

Please check out the ip's that are playing on my account and fucking ban all ip's that are playing om my account!!!!

i didnt do anything and i get banned for no reason...

Serious this piss me off :), i didnt do anything wrong!!! wtf is going on my account?....

You clearly did not watch my video.

For a start, there's no way to get a Global ban for no reason. Either you used hacks and were caught, or you downloaded dodgy hacks and your CD-Key was stolen.

Secondly The DayZ staff do not own BattlEye, nor do they have any say in its affairs. There is a visual tutorial in the video of how to find the support page for BattlEye to ask them about it.

we can't do anything for you, if you watch that video then you will know what to do, now enough of the language, i will only tell you once.

send an appeal to BattleEye, they are the ones who deal with Global Bans.

How the fuck can my serial can be stolen? i didnt give anyone my cd key!! :S

this game makes me crazy :)

Well folk have been officially referred here, I hope you are proud of yourself.....

Good work keep it up!

How the fuck can my serial can be stolen? i didnt give anyone my cd key!! :S

this game makes me crazy :)

By downloading hacks. Were you not paying attention to either of my posts?

Explaining basic stuff to people makes me crazy.

It was realistic until i seen Mozilla FireFox

I see what you did there.

• Like 1

WARNING: Massive cd-key theft going on [ 29.08.2012 • 17:00 ]

As already mentioned in the previous news post, there is currently a massive ongoing effort by certain entities to steal people's cd-keys to then sell them for a profit. Private hack forums are full of posts of these fraudsters trying to sell heaps of cd-keys for a cheap price. We are talking about hundreds of cd-keys here, so this is not a small issue at all. The game developers confirmed that this is a huge problem right now.

Their process of stealing cd-keys is quite simple: They advertise a supposedly undetected hack on sites like YouTube and the moment you download and run it (it will probably report that the hack failed to load) your cd-key is already stolen. In many cases your actual cd-key in registry is overwritten with a banned one, so you will automatically receive a global ban message on join (see below). This is done to prevent you from using your cd-key again, so the fraudsters can sell them claiming that they are valid and not in use. Note that this can be fixed (temporarily) by deleting the cd-key from the registry and reinstalling your game. While your original cd-key is not banned due to this, it might very well end up being soon when your cd-key is being used by a cheater that purchased it. This causes many players to think they were innocently banned when in fact their cd-key was stolen and used for cheating. At the very least you will often receive a "CD key in use" message when trying to connect to servers.

If you think this is false propaganda to cover up supposed false global bans I advise you to do some research on this yourself. You can easily verify this by searching for "free ***" on YouTube. You will see lots of results and almost all of them are scams. Most of them are actually quite popular and have thousands of views. When downloading them and opening the .exe file in e.g. Notepad (warning: do not actually run the .exe!), you can find cd-key related strings such as "SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" (the registry location of the cd-key) inside.

In short, heed the following: DO NOT EVER RUN ANY HACKS OR OTHER SUSPICIOUS SOFTWARE! If you end up being banned due to your cd-key being stolen there is nothing we can do for you.

Edited by orlok
  • Like 1

This is now the official ban appeal thread, good luck with that Rage.

• Like 1

Well i didnt do anything wrong, and i dont even care what people think of me! :)

just give me my serial back and let me play where i always been playing...

its so fucking absurd that i get banned on this serial and i didnt do anything wrong...

greetz....

:)

Edited by royboy010

nxrlox.jpg

WARNING: Massive cd-key theft going on [ 29.08.2012 • 17:00 ]

As already mentioned in the previous news post, there is currently a massive ongoing effort by certain entities to steal people's cd-keys to then sell them for a profit. Private hack forums are full of posts of these fraudsters trying to sell heaps of cd-keys for a cheap price. We are talking about hundreds of cd-keys here, so this is not a small issue at all. The game developers confirmed that this is a huge problem right now.

Their process of stealing cd-keys is quite simple: They advertise a supposedly undetected hack on sites like YouTube and the moment you download and run it (it will probably report that the hack failed to load) your cd-key is already stolen. In many cases your actual cd-key in registry is overwritten with a banned one, so you will automatically receive a global ban message on join (see below). This is done to prevent you from using your cd-key again, so the fraudsters can sell them claiming that they are valid and not in use. Note that this can be fixed (temporarily) by deleting the cd-key from the registry and reinstalling your game. While your original cd-key is not banned due to this, it might very well end up being soon when your cd-key is being used by a cheater that purchased it. This causes many players to think they were innocently banned when in fact their cd-key was stolen and used for cheating. At the very least you will often receive a "CD key in use" message when trying to connect to servers.

If you think this is false propaganda to cover up supposed false global bans I advise you to do some research on this yourself. You can easily verify this by searching for "free ***" on YouTube. You will see lots of results and almost all of them are scams. Most of them are actually quite popular and have thousands of views. When downloading them and opening the .exe file in e.g. Notepad (warning: do not actually run the .exe!), you can find cd-key related strings such as "SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" (the registry location of the cd-key) inside.

In short, heed the following: DO NOT EVER RUN ANY HACKS OR OTHER SUSPICIOUS SOFTWARE! If you end up being banned due to your cd-key being stolen there is nothing we can do for you.

In other words, if you see any hax, assume...

4rvxo0.jpg

Well i didnt do anything wrong, and i dont even care what people think of me! :)

its so fucking absurd that i get banned on this serial and i didnt do anything wrong...

greetz....

You refuse to read, we refuse to humor you any longer.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 1

I second that!! Best of luck Rage!

greetz....

I warned you about swearing..... Tone it down

greetz....

Yup nothing wrong. Nothing at all. BattlEye loves to just ban people for no reason. You show me one case of a false positive that was sent from BattlEye (Not an admin ban for a heli crash) and I'll show you a....

purple_unicorn.gif

Yup nothing wrong. Nothing at all. BattlEye loves to just ban people for no reason. You show me one case of a false positive that was sent from BattlEye (Not an admin ban for a heli crash) and I'll show you a....

purple_unicorn.gif

GOOD GOD A TALKING PIKACHU.

CATCH IT, QUICK!