Then in the website there would be statistics about this, like in http://dayzmod.com/
- Total times you found the cure
- Max/Min/Average time it took
- Max/Min/Average Zombies killed
- Max/Min/Average Bandits killed
- Max/Min/Average Humans killed (substracts points)
- Max/Min/Average Humans saved (adds points) (this is the number of humans who managed to get into the research center)
- Total score based on these stats
Then lots of things could be done based on the score, like being able to spawn with cooler skins or clothes (can be stolen, but only for that match. And they don't give any benefits, other than giving you cool looks), but I'll leave that for another thread.
Also, we might even never be able to find the cure, if bandits do their job. So it's still up to the players.
Edited by shanewalsh, 14 November 2012 - 05:49 AM.