rocket

Build 1.7.3 Rolling Update

If i install this can i still join earlier server versions?

I'm having problems finding servers with the same version :/

yeah, I only see one. just wait a little...

I will quote Rocket roughly "Don't download the update and then QQ about not being able to find a server"

Darn, no new guns. La sigh. Maybe next update

*facepalm*

The focus is definitely not guns right now. The focus is fixing critical bugs and pushing out new features to be tested. Once Beta hits and things are relatively calm them they can focus on new guns. Alpha is for putting in new things to test. In Beta they will polish things and add smaller features.

• Like 1

Woohooo!!!! going to download now and test xD

Thanks for this big work to all great people who made it. :thumbsup: :beans:

Edited by Answord

*facepalm*

The focus is definitely not guns right now. The focus is fixing critical bugs and pushing out new features to be tested. Once Beta hits and things are relatively calm them they can focus on new guns. Alpha is for putting in new things to test. In Beta they will polish things and add smaller features.

New content vs New features. Really the guns are in the game right now. They just need to be added to the Loot Tables. Also get off my posts. You can quote this.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone!

Now it's the waiting game with our hosts.

Hurry up server admins and update!!!! I wanna get this going....US SERVER ADMINS UPDATE YOUR DAMN SERVER!!!!!

• Like 2

Thank you!

Awesome how the zeds die instantly!

• Like 2

I experienced my first player combat logging in the middle of me shooting at him yesterday. I, for one, welcome our new Alt+F4 masters!

I really like the zombie death animations too, much needed!

• Like 2

The downloads may not be ready yet. I keep refreshing the main DL server and one of the mirrors and the file size continues to increase.

Please keep us posted on what you think... So far... everyone is super hyped and enjoying it. Lots of great feedback!

New content vs New features. Really the guns are in the game right now. They just need to be added to the Loot Tables. Also get off my posts. You can quote this.

Get off your posts??? I quoted you one time. The guns already in Arma 2 are not ideal weapons for DayZ Mod. Your argument doesn't make sense. Read up and you will see that guns and all the goodies will be in SA, later. For the mod and for the initial alpha release the dev team is working hard on core issues like hacking and duping.

Also this isn't the right thread for this so I will not reply to any more posts. I don't want to start a flame war. If you still have an issue PM me.

• Like 2

So you can't eat/drink in a vehicle or you can if it is in your inventory?

You can't at all.

So you can't eat/drink in a vehicle or you can if it is in your inventory?

Of course you can do, as you can see in the new change log. They erased this part.

First impressions

- Combat range needs to be reduced or the HUD icon removed. I wasn't even aware other players were in the area but the HUD icon gave them away when using a hatchet on a zombie when I otherwise would have had no idea. 10-20m max IMO.

- Zombie death animation seems a lot better.

- Most of the other fixes are good, been playing on private hives for a while now so I'm used to most of them already.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 3