mrsherenai

New Map - DayzTaviana is released!

doesnt work for me..

this is why i have to use dayzcmder..

follow the instructions and it never works when i try to do it manualy.

the wierd part is i can roam around on the map just fine in the single player armory.. but i cant connect to any actual dayZ server..

Edited by Siberian

doesnt work for me..

this is why i have to use dayzcmder..

follow the instructions and it never works when i try to do it manualy.

the wierd part is i can roam around on the map just fine in the single player armory.. but i cant connect to any actual dayZ server..

What error do you get? There is only 1 test server for this Taviana map so if it has been offline... :D filter dayzland

I use DayZ Commander to run this map after manually installing. All i do is override the path for DayZ changing DayZ to DayZTaviana. When i want to play other maps i uncheck the override button.

Easy!

Great map as well.

I use DayZ Commander to run this map after manually installing. All i do is override the path for DayZ changing DayZ to DayZTaviana. When i want to play other maps i uncheck the override button.

Easy!

Great map as well.

yea i tried that to, still doesnt work..

i seriously cant figure out ho to manualy install maps i guess..

come on dayZcmder.. get this map online.

namalsk is starting to get old..not old like Cherna but its getting there..

Until the files will not be released to the community and publically available to the major hoster, this map wouldn't have much success. This includes the availability (optional.. since i always prefer to install my stuff manually) DayZ Commander and other similar tools.

I've stopped to play it because there were only 2 servers.. unfortately most ppl are lazy and you must accept it.

There won't be no Taviana atm in your shitty dayz commander, as the server files haven't been released yet.

'shitty' dayz commander lolololol.

Any word on getting this into Commander? Would be great to see a private hive pick this up.

Read the previous comments ffs, no public server files mean no dayz commander.

That was a couple weeks ago. I was hoping for an update. Try to not be a giant fucking douchebag who thinks hes the king of the internet. If you aren't in charge of releasing the files then you shouldn't even be commenting.

Edited by Zipper -82ndAB-

That was a couple weeks ago. I was hoping for an update. Try to not be a giant fucking douchebag who thinks hes the king of the internet. If you aren't in charge of releasing the files then you shouldn't even be commenting.

op hasn't posted since the first page, he ain't going to answer you now, so cry more or use google.

op hasn't posted since the first page, he ain't going to answer you now, so cry more or use google.

I did use google genious. And it brought me to this thread. Please speak when being spoken to. As I said before, if you aren't in charge of releasing the files, you shouldn't be commenting. So why do you continue to talk when nobody is talking to you? You have zero knowledge as to what the OP is doing, so please stop acting like an attention craving child and move on to another thread. The post I made is directed at the OP, which you are not. You cannot speak for the OP, you don't know what he is thinking or doing. You have no insight to what is actually going on with this map, so your comments are pointless. If the OP doesn't want to reply to this thread, I'm ok with that. I don't need you to try and tell me what the OP is going to do. Let him speak or not speak for himself.

Well to limit nex providing more contructive feedback as it seems to be doing so well. If you go the link in the OP it says the server files will be released after some testing, so i assume once its been out for a while and seen how it runs the server files will eventually be released and then it would maybe get updated to Dayz commander. I will probabl wait till then also simply cause im too lazy to faff about installing stuff :P

I did use google genious. And it brought me to this thread. Please speak when being spoken to. As I said before, if you aren't in charge of releasing the files, you shouldn't be commenting. So why do you continue to talk when nobody is talking to you? You have zero knowledge as to what the OP is doing, so please stop acting like an attention craving child and move on to another thread. The post I made is directed at the OP, which you are not. You cannot speak for the OP, you don't know what he is thinking or doing. You have no insight to what is actually going on with this map, so your comments are pointless. If the OP doesn't want to reply to this thread, I'm ok with that. I don't need you to try and tell me what the OP is going to do. Let him speak or not speak for himself.

I've been playing this map since it's release and kept following it's updates till then, telling me that I don't know shit, lmfao what a *******. PM the OP instead of posting your replies thinking you're better than someone. Nobody cares what you think, so you better appreciate help when someone replies to your question.

ABUSIVE CONTENT EDITED OUT

Edited by Fraggle

Ok. So am I the only one having issues installing this? I have downloaded Version 1.1.0.. Followed the Video http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/105085-how-to-install-taviana-or-any-other-custom-map-and-run-it-using-dayz-commander/ step by step and a friend did as well. And im still not able to join. Its saying I have dayz version 1.7.4 installed and need 1.1.0. He's able to join and I am not.

@ NEX - Homophobic insults will not be tolerated on these forums. Consider this a friendly warning.

I've been playing this map since it's release and kept following it's updates till then, telling me that I don't know shit, lmfao what a *******. PM the OP instead of posting your replies thinking you're better than someone. Nobody cares what you think, so you better appreciate help when someone replies to your question.

ABUSIVE CONTENT EDITED OUT

You have been playing the map since release. So you did not make it nor do you have any idea what the OP is doing. Thank you for proving my point. You don't know shit, which is evident in your last reply. You have "been playing since release". Well holy shit we have an expert on our hands now with a whole 26 days worth of knowledge about the map. We should tell the DayZ devs to create a section on their forums dedicated to your vast knowledge of this map so they can provide us a place to learn all the valuable knowledge contained in your pea sized brain. I don't need to PM the OP, he created this topic so I am responding to it. Nobody cares what I think? I'm asking the OP a question. The only facts I have stated are you don't know crap, and you are acting like a douche. Both are true. You have not given me any help at all in this topic, and you have no business telling me what I need to appreciate, especially when it is a person who is directing homophobic insults at others because they are too immature to just keep their mouth shut, and get upset when someone tell's them to be quiet. Once again, you are not the OP, so if you are going to reply like a douche, do it somewhere else. I am asking the OP a reasonable question, and you are being an ass for no reason whatsoever. This question was, again, directed at the OP, not you. You are completely clueless as to what the OP is doing. Reading things put out by the people who create, edit, and modify the map, is completely different from creating, editing, and modifying the map. If you can't understand that I'm sorry but that isn't my problem. You are acting your age and it is embarrassing. Grow up kid.

@Gragan - The reason I posted this reply was because of that link. It was edited 4 days ago so I was hoping the OP might have some more information about this coming to DayZ Commander. Thank you for your useful reply.

@Nex - If you were so "up to date" on everything related to this map, why didn't you mention the OP has quit working on the project?

Edited by Zipper -82ndAB-

I wouldn't bother asking the OP anything tbh, it would seem he's had a bit of a drama queen moment and thrown his toys out of the pram over very little at all, and washed his hands of this map now.

Read from post 110:

http://www.tunngle.net/community/topic/107701-dayz-taviana-new-dayz-map/page__st__100

I would hope OP sees sense and realizes his over reaction to all this nonsense as Taviana is a great fucking map.

• Like 1

I wouldn't bother asking the OP anything tbh, it would seem he's had a bit of a drama queen moment and thrown his toys out of the pram over very little at all, and washed his hands of this map now.

Read from post 110:

http://www.tunngle.n...p/page__st__100

I would hope OP sees sense and realizes his over reaction to all this nonsense as Taviana is a great fucking map.

Yeah I had seen that. It is disappointing. I think the map would have done really well and it would have been great to see this get a lot of public attention. It's a shame, and hopefully the OP will change his mind soon. I really disagree with him thinking DayZ will continue to do well once standalone is released. A lot of the Arma population doesn't really care for the mod and people are pretty anxious to play the stand alone. I find it hard to believe that DayZ will continue to be successful.