facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

DayZ - FR 34 (v1.8.3/125548) [GMT-5] www.infected.fr

I.P. Address: 195.154.211.132 : 2302 - OR - fr34.infected.fr : 2302

This server will shutdown at the end of April 2015.

Edited by facoptere
  • Like 2

I just played in FR 129 server and got some kills near balota. There was a big group who starts chasing me and one by one i got them. Then comes a server restart and when i try to go back there is a message "Admin ban". well i guess it was admin team and i just kicked their asses, and then i get banned. Very bad server ill have to say. i am the player who always read server rules and i have never cheated.

• Like 1

Hi. I have been playing on FR 129 server lately but when i tryed to join last night i got a message that i have been banned! I have never cheated in any game what so ever, and i am pretty new to dayz. Im not sure what i have done wrong. I think that it might be because i logged out in a PVP, but i dont think its fair that i get banned. I was inside one of the residental building right next to the hospital in cherno when i heard someone coming up the stairs. I laid down and waited for the guy to come up to the apartment i was in. When the guy came i empty a whole m14 clip in his back, whitout him dying. I know i hit him several times because of the blod and the fact that he was about 5m away from me. After firing 20 m14 rounds in his back he just turns around and start shothing his PDW. I hide behind a wall and logg out, 100% sure that he is a cheater. Like i said, im pretty new to dayz and have only playd for a few weeks and i know that i should not logg out in PVP, but when stuff like this happends i dont think i did anything wrong. If so, i think a ban is pretty hard penalty and a warning or something would have done the job. Please replay to this and tell me what is going on. I really enjoyed this server and i would love an explenation on what really happend.

Hvar

Edited by Hvar

I just played in FR 129 server and got some kills near balota. There was a big group who starts chasing me and one by one i got them. Then comes a server restart and when i try to go back there is a message "Admin ban". well i guess it was admin team and i just kicked their asses, and then i get banned. Very bad server ill have to say. i am the player who always read server rules and i have never cheated.

You are not banned and never been (I searched in last 3 days logs). Maybe it was not in FR 129. I am the only admin.

I really enjoyed this server and i would love an explenation on what really happend.

Hvar

The reason is simple : anticheat was too sensitive (and quite buggy). It should be fixed now and you are unbanned.

Almost all bans in these servers are automatic.

Thank you for the fast replay. I am looking forward to play on your server again :)

Edited by Hvar

You are not banned and never been (I searched in last 3 days logs). Maybe it was not in FR 129. I am the only admin.

Nice to hear that im not banned :) ill take back my bad words. seems like it is some kind of technical issue.

Hello i've been banned to from the server FR129 without reasons, i always played on this server too...i'm new on dayz so i think the're is no reason about this BAN.

Thanks a lot TLM :)

In fact I had some weird things on my servers. Few IP and GUID written in ban files, sole on their line with no explaination. I think it is a BattlEye bug or a hack. That why some players complained. Now I remove all such suspicious bans at each restart.

Great server but needs waypoints or map location! And maybe less people spamming the side chat

Edited by TSAndrey

Just got an admin ban on Fr34, don't know why ingame name [GOD] luxifuzi

You are not banned.

Hey guys !

Im kicked/banned from both these servers for no reason.

Could someone please fix this?

Nick is Patrick

Edited by Patski

Hey guys !

Im kicked/banned from both these servers for no reason.

Could someone please fix this?

Nick is Patrick

You are unbanned. My apologies.

Hey i got banned after a server restart

i havent cheated or hacked so can i please be unbanned,

a message says 'admin ban'

i really enjoy this server thats why im so keen to play in it again

It is a problem with battleye. It bans some guid and/or IP address randomly. I remove all such bans at every restart. You should be able to connect or wait next restart.

It is a problem with battleye. It bans some guid and/or IP address randomly. I remove all such bans at every restart. You should be able to connect or wait next restart.

The server restarted when a friend was in it but I'm still banned, can you tell me when the server will restart again so I can have another go?

I also reinstalled battleye

Sorry, I can't see any "christoflee" on FR34 nor FR129.

Sorry, I can't see any "christoflee" on FR34 nor FR129.

sorry my name in the server is Christof, but thanks for your efforts so far and I play on fr129 if that helps

Hi. I got banned again after last restart. Can you please fix it again?