l3nnyboss

DayZ Huge Error

Hey

Today I restarted my PC after playing on my private hive DayZ Server (we have rmod). After that I cant join any Server, I get this error code:

post-120830-0-37179300-1351261942_thumb.

I googled and everything but I dont have a solution.... Additionally the game is not showed in steam! Before it was???!!!

gREETS

steam released some sort of patch the otherday and it messed up arma so instaed of fixing it they removed the link to arma2 co

is arma 2 oa not showing up in steam either my friend had a game disappear from steam too this was ages ago now

steam released some sort of patch the otherday and it messed up arma so instaed of fixing it they removed the link to arma2 co

is arma 2 oa not showing up in steam either my friend had a game disappear from steam too this was ages ago now

Yea thanks but how to fix this? I really dont want to buy this game new!

you won't have to buy the game new if you got it on steam and its no longer showing up on your account you need to email valve and say if it is there just go into your steam folder delete the folder called keys and then verify the game cache and try logging in to the server again if it doesn't work then delete the dayz folder and redownload dayz and put it back in arma 2 oa folder and try again

if you havent got it in steam you could try just deleting the dayz folder for now and reinstalling dayz and starting it using a shortcut

ie

target

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;Expansion;ca;@dayz"

start in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\