DZR_Mikhail

Huge concept with different side features: Every action leaves a trail. Players heavy influence on the world and the consequences

How do you like the features?  

150 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the features?

• Bullshit. Hope it never gets into DayZ standalone
    • Can't decide
    • A lot of them must be considered, but some are doubtful
    • I like it
    • This all would make DayZ the best game ever

Just bumping to keep this as the top as it's such an excellent post full of very creative ideas for immersion.

snip

did you have a talk with Dean in terms of leaving empty trash behind? ;)

did you have a talk with Dean in terms of leaving empty trash behind? ;)

He introduced it himeslf in recent update to the closed testing build and that was shown on their video at the devblog (you eat beans and an empty can is left on the ground or in inventory). And other information about what we (testers) talk about with Dean I'm afraid I can't discuss here :) Sorry

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail

I don't think all junk loot should be removed from the game. But maybe decreased by a lot. I dunno. Great Ideas though.

He introduced it himeslf in recent update to the closed testing build and that was shown on their video at the devblog (you eat beans and an empty can is left on the ground or in inventory). And other information about what we (testers) talk about with Dean I'm afraid I can't discuss here :) Sorry

yeah i know, but i thought he got "somehow" inspired ;)

like the idea...but performance will suffer unfortunately, i guess...so maybe these left-overs will fade away after "x" mins...