rocket

You want some more progress screenshots of DayZ Standalone?

Steam sale ends and DayZ hits 1.5 million players next week, would be a good time for some info, jus' saying... :)

Hmmmmm :) Knew I'd be proved right but not quite Monday the 7th!

Edited by ruarz

Here we Go

DZSA1_zps2cae6be8.jpg

SA10.jpg

SA9.jpg

SA8.jpg

SA7.jpg

SA6.jpg

SA5.jpg

SA4.jpg

SA3.jpg

SA2.jpg

Edited by YZ250
  • Like 1

something missing in the third pic..

Nothing I cropped i hope

I am still disappointed it is in Chernarus, i mean more open buildings wont change it, nor will a few new locations, everyone knows the layout of the town which i hope changes ( look at taviana, that is perfect, towns are not just 4 to 5 building on each side of a road, it is spread out too and there are many of them)

No point to exploring basically

I really hope Rocket makes the map feel new, change up the locations of the cities, make towns feel larger and more epic.

I do hope we get a new map later on though. I guess having chernarus to test new mechanics is ok ( should have picked taviana, just spending 1 hour on that map makes it clear how much better it is)

The map is not something you can ignore/ not put little effort on.

@sunnz its kinda cheap if u can enter in every house everyone would camp and put a tent in it.... and be a real mess

im kinda dissapointed tho that we have no date....

Loving the new screen shots !

Edited by SuperJesusDude

Screens looking awesome. Very excited for the initial release, I will be purchasing soon as. Any idea how it will be deployed? Steam? I hope so I really do.

I'm gonna lock this thread as there's newer info available and it's diluting the discussion about the new info between multiple threads.

Carry on discussion here regarding the new info: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/116372-devblog-update-where-is-the-standalone/

Edited by Fraggle