rocket

You want some more progress screenshots of DayZ Standalone?

Rockets comment about not having the feels for the 'industry' gave me the feeling that BI basically put the SA coming out on hold to have the sale, and get just a little more money out of Arma II. SA will be out a couple days, maybe a week or so after the Arma II sale ends. Just my take on the matter...

• Like 3

Rockets comment about not having the feels for the 'industry' gave me the feeling that BI basically put the SA coming out on hold to have the sale, and get just a little more money out of Arma II. SA will be out a couple days, maybe a week or so after the Arma II sale ends. Just my take on the matter...

I think you're right. As long as the players have no news of the Standalone, they will bought arma 2 for make up the lack of day z SA. So, i think after steam sold, they will magically give news to the community and announce that standalone is ready for out. Because, if BI was logical in commercial way for day z, they will already gave news

(sorry for my english, i'm french: It's like being mentally deficient for the others languages :P)

YES!

I want some more progress screenshots of DayZ Standalone!!!

But all what I see opening this thread daily is only few images which are year old.

I got the Warz legendary pack ($50) to just hold me over with my Zombie fix until standalone... in that time i've managed to keep playing DayZ cos there are LESS hackers on DayZ MOD. WarZ is shit, and i can't wait for DayZ standalone. Luckily $50 isn't much to me, i just know to never buy one of there games again.

when u click too fast on warz to drop ur items. The gamez crash LOL

huge game

I can see why Rocket doesn't want to release any new screenshots of the SA or even talk about the SA until it's ready.With The War Z stealing ideas from Rocket/Bohemia constantly, i would be paranoid too about giving away the beans to early.

Can't wait for the standalone ! Hopefully we'll get a new screenshot or two just before release

• Like 8

I think they wait to avoid the pitfall of announcing things too soon that WarZ is now known for. They probably want to tread lightly and avoid uniformed people raging when certain things aren't implemented.

Steam sale ends and DayZ hits 1.5 million players next week, would be a good time for some info, jus' saying... :)

• Like 2

I hope wood stoves in the standalone could be used like stationary camp fires (light,warmth and cooking food) but more efficient and another thing I'm hoping for is trailers and caravans that are un-enterable when hitched to a car but when un-hitched act like a non-armoured shack with storage space that is only assessable when un-hitched.

Be brilliant if you could put furniture infront of the doors to slow the zombies down

Steam sale ends and DayZ hits 1.5 million players next week, would be a good time for some info, jus' saying... :)

Everyone knows BIS has Rocket at gun point until the sales end. No point in BIS releasing DayZ SA when DayZ MOD was selling so gooddddddd (... You guys really think people buy Arma II now a days because they think the storyline of Arma II is going to be the best? No its for DayZ MOD.) Arma II was like 8th on the steam selling like a few days ago. Thats freakin' nuts.

I hope wood stoves in the standalone could be used like stationary camp fires (light,warmth and cooking food) but more efficient and another thing I'm hoping for is trailers and caravans that are un-enterable when hitched to a car but when un-hitched act like a non-armoured shack with storage space that is only assessable when un-hitched.

Great Idea! Im imagining a group of peeps using three of them in a triangle pattern with razor wire and obstructions at each of the open ended tips of the triangle.side doors on the containers of course and little ladders on the ends so peeps can get on top of the containers for guard duty.

Or the flipside of it. Walking through the forest and coming upon the camp and finding all those supplies. Decisions on if to take some for yourself or not. The battles that might start over control of those camps. Man I want to try this game. :D

I'll be honest, it is quite discouraging not having any simple update with at least a "Yes, we are still working on the standalone" or something along the lines. I come check the forums everyday to every other day, BUT I ultimately have faith that Rocket and the team are hard at work on it. I am highly anticipating it will of course be great and will definitely be one of the first in line to purchase! ;)

I'll be honest, it is quite discouraging not having any simple update with at least a "Yes, we are still working on the standalone" or something along the lines. I come check the forums everyday to every other day, BUT I ultimately have faith that Rocket and the team are hard at work on it. I am highly anticipating it will of course be great and will definitely be one of the first in line to purchase! ;)

"Meanwhile, development continued at an even greater pace with the entire project beginning to gel even more than before. I won't give any specifics here, I think the specifics should come with something that you can actually see/play and that will make much more sense... In fact, we've gone even further than I could ever have hoped... we're not only making the game, we're redoing the engine specifically for the game"

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/115694-a-not-announcement-announcement-for-the-forums/

Edited by Guisho

http://dayzmod.com/f...<br /><br />"Meanwhile, development continued at an even greater pace with the entire project beginning to gel even more than before. I won't give any specifics here, I think the specifics should come with something that you can actually see/play and that will make much more sense... In fact, we've gone even further than I could ever have hoped... we're not only making the game, we're redoing the engine specifically for the game"

Beat me to it! I was gonna say, couldn't have looked too hard1

I want a medikit with variabels of items to cure different kinds of trauma, a selfmade weapons with and adjustable upgrades and an ability to make self made stashes, and my own base, and my own camouflagem and my own mod, and my own game, and........ does it concern all about me, tell me honestly, because I can't really tell,

I thought it was way over 1.5 million and the counter was just not working because once it was like 2 million

Let me start off by saying, sorry to the admins and mods of this forum... I cannot control myself any more.

Thats why he had to go quiet on the release for the standalone. BIS sent him threat letters in the mail...

There is a copy floating around the internet some place... and I quote... (Boy this one might get me in a little trouble. :D)

"Dear Rocket - we @ BIS know your modz free. Ppl buyin' Arma II like hot cake 4 free mod- har har!har!! DO NOT TALK TO YOUR FANS! WE LIKE SELL HOT CAKE!

Very important you wait until hot cake sale over on Jan7th before doin' N E thing K? So lets milk cow K?

We know ur plaze of work. Think bout it... think bout it Rocket.

LOVE - BIS

PS - Plz consider adding the animals we talked about again with free time #3 animal iz must!! Photo enclosed in paperz!"

Attached photo that was recovered...

DOOQs_zps41491b85.jpg

Because they keep the latest in military technology and high powered rifles in prisons.

Lots off pistol and Shotgun ammo, maybe some 5,56/5,45 ammo and/for the Carbines the guards used in VERY HOSTILE/Breakout situations?

Carbines: M4 / AK-74 with Dot sights.