mattlightfoot

DayZ mod on Namalsk

So whats out there for dayz which isnt on dayz commander??

I'm not being funny but you couldn't have summed up my point any better if you had tried, thanks.

This thread for one, my sig is another and the Private Hive forum is full of many others, take a look.

So private hives?

Well yes, it's the only place to play the game as intended these days, as Rocket has basically said himself.

So the only thing missing from Dayz Com is access to private hives.. Im pretty sure that if people wanted to they would seek out the private hives if they so wished. So they are not missing as much as you made out are they.

I have looked at these private hives myself, i may even join one one day, on a side note the only thing that bugs me about normal servers is the lack of any loot, there just never seems to be anything anywhere.

There's

So the only thing missing from Dayz Com is access to private hives.. Im pretty sure that if people wanted to they would seek out the private hives if they so wished. So they are not missing as much as you made out are they.

I have looked at these private hives myself, i may even join one one day, on a side note the only thing that bugs me about normal servers is the lack of any loot, there just never seems to be anything anywhere.

There's plenty of private hive support on DC, for a start, any map that isn't Chernarus is on a private hive, then you have all the non official hive Chernarus hives also so I'm not really sure I know what you are talking about with this post?

You agreed with some that there are loads of things people miss by only using dayz commander, so i asked if it was arma or dayz related. You said dayz, so i asked you for examples and you said private hives, now you just explained that dayz com has support for them... so what exactly are people using dayz commander missing then?

Edited by ChrisR

This is like pissing into the wind.

I've already given you some examples earlier up in this thread which you have obviously ignored so I'm not wasting my time on you any longer.

Do your own research if you want to know, which I believe you don't otherwise you would have already.

enough jibber jabber we want namalsk well i do map is scary as fuck. Just the ambiance is scary all the creepy ass noises scare the hell out of me and you never know when a bloodsucker is going to rip your face off. if only it was bigger thats the only thing that keeps me going to back to chernarus is its size and balance of cover and fields

• Like 1

Bone what is that Arma mod on your sig (dogs one), looks alot fun. Ive tried a few Arma servers, Mods & Maps, theres alot fun to be had in Arma.

I came for Dayz, I stayed for Arma :P

x

Namalsk + Dog script by BigDaddy + some use rmade models + mission.

Credits at the end of film.

Made about 2 years ago...

I just threw in some roadblocks here and there :lol: lol...

Really good trailer! Loved the opening transition..

Can't wait to get on DayZ: Namalsk.

i can find only 1 server from unpure gaming, and this server doesnt work, you get kicked, script restriction thingy.

i saw 4 servers, 1 worked good, but they are all gone, only the buggy unpure server is still there....